Railroad Line Forums - On30 annual
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 202 ]  [ Total: 202 ]  [ Newest Member: Dragonborn ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 The On30 Line
 On30 annual
Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Geezers Lounge Volume 28 (Part 2) Topic Next Topic: Caz Coal & Wood
Page: of 2

Craig H
Fireman

Posted - 02/24/2021 :  6:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bought mine off E-bay this week. Cost me more but ill get it fast i wont prepay anymore and wait forever to get it.... the stores will get there's first and the prepay customers are LAST to get there's

robert goslin
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/25/2021 :  12:03:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Craig, what year did you get. I can only see up to 2020.
No 2021 advertised yet?

Regards Rob

My current build.
http://railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=53468

Mark B
Engine Wiper

Posted - 02/25/2021 :  08:16:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mark B's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For what it's worth I sent an inquiry to the publisher yesterday about if or when we could see the 2021 On30 Annual. I've not heard anything back yet but I'll pass along anything I find out.

They usually had a pre-sale in December and the first copes went out in mid to late March. I wonder if they've discontinued it? Let's hope not.

Mark B.

Mark B
Engine Wiper

Posted - 02/25/2021 :  1:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark B's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Heard from WhiteRiver this morning. They said the On30 Annual will go in sale in March.

Mark B.

Craig H
Fireman

Posted - 02/25/2021 :  4:58:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rob, It was the 2020 as i was missing last years issue should of said that in my post

Edited by - Craig H on 02/26/2021 09:25:13 AM

p51
Section Hand

Posted - 03/01/2021 :  2:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I submitted an article this go around like I often do, but hadn't heard back on anything recently. I don't like bugging editors but I might write to ask what the status is, as I usually get a pre-print PDF to rev for errors...

Craig H
Fireman

Posted - 03/01/2021 :  6:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark, Yea... it will probably go out the last day of march

Mark B
Engine Wiper

Posted - 03/01/2021 :  10:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark B's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In the past they would run a special offer for a few bucks off the cover price and free shipping and this offer usually was on their web site in November/December. This year I haven't seen a thing about it. I wonder what their thoughts are regarding that. I don't want this thread to go off track about the future of On30 etc but I really look forward to each issue.

Mark B.

p51
Section Hand

Posted - 03/02/2021 :  2:01:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craig H

I use to pay early years ago you could save a little money but the problem i had was it came late the hobby shops always got there's before i got mine mailed to the house....Now i could care less when it shows up on ebay i just buy it then it's shipped QUICK and I'm HAPPY And i do not buy it from WhiteRiver productions.

Yeah, I agree with you fully there. It's not just White River, though. I had a debacle with MR's Great Model Railroads annual two years ago, .everyone had it retail before I got mine.
As I've written for the Annual the past few years, I get a single copy each time and those show up in a decent timeframe.
But yeah, ePay seems to be the fastest way to get the annual otherwise.

thayer
Engine Wiper

Posted - 03/03/2021 :  02:16:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit thayer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't mind waiting an extra few days, especially if all my funds go to those responsible. I just ordered mine from White River a few minutes ago, $22 with free shipping.

Mark B
Engine Wiper

Posted - 03/03/2021 :  08:29:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mark B's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just ordered mine direct from WRP. They have a small notice on the order page about it not yet being in stock. It's probably still at the printer but at least I have mine ordered and saved about 8 bucks.

Mark B.

elliott-maine
Section Hand

Posted - 03/03/2021 :  3:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just look up the 2021 Annuals page and you can order from there. No shipping and a couple of dollars less. Ordering from them is better than a 70 mile RT drive.

Curator49
Crew Chief

Posted - 03/04/2021 :  6:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have today, 5 March, ordered my 2021 Annual from WRP. I have every year's edition since the first one was published.
The COVID issue last year caused a delay in my receipt of the 2020 Annual which was lost in transit. WRP sent a replacement at no extra cost thanks to WRP. A lot of my mail from overseas was very slow arriving as there were many fewer flights around the world be cause of COVID causing international travel to almost completely shut down.
Best Regards
David Mewes
in Australia.

katanauser
Section Hand

Posted - 03/05/2021 :  4:12:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got mine ordered too, couple bucks off and free shipping. Works for me!

Michael

One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, three or more is a congress. John Adams, 1803

p51
Section Hand

Posted - 03/09/2021 :  2:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Curator49

I have today, 5 March, ordered my 2021 Annual from WRP. I have every year's edition since the first one was published.
I got back into the hobby and into On30 around 2013, so I started buying it then and later bought the back issues when I found them. Even the first issues have a lot of info that is useful today.
Only once my layout started looking like a layout did I ponder getting my stuff into the Annual and I've tried to have something in each one since 2017...

Craig H
Fireman

Posted - 03/10/2021 :  09:31:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a complete set sitting around collecting Dust

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Geezers Lounge Volume 28 (Part 2) Topic Next Topic: Caz Coal & Wood  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.48 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000