Railroad Line Forums - Late and Greatest News regarding Deltang receivers
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 2 | Guests: 231 ]  [ Total: 236 ]  [ Newest Member: motors ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Dead Rail Forum
 Late and Greatest News regarding Deltang receivers
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Topic Next Topic: Where Did All The Dead Railers Go?  

shadow50
Section Hand

Posted - 10/10/2020 :  12:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry if the Header seems a bit misleading.

I recently started wiring a few of my LGB porters.

After trying Tam Valley receivers with Airwire Transmitter in my Bachmann On30 Porters I found Tam Valley just doesn't work quite like it should.

I canned that idea and switched all of my loco's to Deltang.

On the Bachmann porters I have installed Deltang RX47 receivers connected to super small 1/2aaa batteries equaling 7.2 volts.
All jammed into the cab.

I have one Bachmann Climax done the same way.

The LGB Porters are geared with Deltang RX65 and Rx066 Receivers.

I've got 2 live steamer G scale also that have Del Tang RX102 Receivers

Unfortunately Deltang has now discontinued the receivers due to no inventory of the chips used to produce their wonderful product.

Tha good News is it appears that Micron Radio control is attempting to take up where Del Tang is leaving off.

We certainly hope they will be successful in their endeavor.
I personally feel the Deltang product is a good one and it should live on for the railroad side of things too.

shadow50
Section Hand

Posted - 10/10/2020 :  12:59:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Addemdum.

From what I gather, Deltang will still continue to produce receivers for RC Air vehicles.

No worries there for flyboys.

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 10/10/2020 :  4:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mark,

That's good news. I got started with Deltang on Freerails Forum. David joined there and demoed his R/C equipment. One thing I didn't like was the fact that he was a one man show. I do have several of his receivers and love them. My idea of using his receivers is to use A/C current on the tracks and use an onboard rectifier to give proper voltage for the receivers. I guess I'll go ahead with my idea now knowing somebody will take over.

Bernd

WWG1WGA

Topic Next Topic: Where Did All The Dead Railers Go?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000