Railroad Line Forums - Monday morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 63 ]  [ Total: 65 ]  [ Newest Member: jfields ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Monday morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: First frost Tuesday lounge Topic Next Topic: Sunday Lounge  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 10/07/2019 :  08:52:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning crew, readers, and lurkers. It's cool and overcast here in N.E. Indiana. The coffee urn is READY with Railbender blend. The special is a short stack with smokie links, Karl's grits on the side. All other beverages are ready too.

The weekend had me crawling around up in the barn loft rewiring the cable for my internet. A rogue squirrel apparently got a case of the hungry's, and ate through the steel jacketed cable. Squirrels are NOT my friends.

I did do a little modeling, but am still waiting on the arrival of LP in the mailbox. I also watched the 2 National League playoff games. First game was a lot more exciting.

Welcome back George! Glad you guys had a safe and great trip.

Maybe a run over to the 1:1 train yard later. This upcoming weekend, I'm driving the 'Pumpkin train'.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 10/07/2019 :  08:57:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good cool Monday morning Jim and the rest of the RR-L Crew. Had my oatmeal and tea. Now trying to figure out what to work on. I still have lots of RSSM Stuff to clean up.

Trying to rework some casting masters before re-molding a number of items. Mainly foundations of kits I use to manufacture. Steve (Rail-Scale Models) wants me to cast these up for him so he can get kits ready to sell. Guess that'll be today's project.

Everyone have a FUN and SAFE day in the cooling Train Yard.

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 10/07/2019 :  09:25:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim, Walt (retired!) and the inbound Crew. Thanks for opening and cold sodas. So. Wisconsin is cool at 44f degrees head to maybe 60, but it is clear.

3 of the pick up trucks need tire rotation and a few new tires. Firestone will rotate, balance and move the tires around and will replace 4 on one truck. Later today 2 of the trucks will be getting the plows for white stuff added. Since the SIL is back to work consulting all of October and November I am running the property and I am not enjoying it. He has a couple lead people that are good but will be learning time management this week from me.

Enjoy your day
TomO

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 10/07/2019 :  09:31:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sunny and mild in the palm of the mitten today. It was nice having the Doll back home last night, she and her daughter had a nice Thelma and Louise weekend. Seems we have another UP convert. She's gone again already getting up early to go to town so she could take her other daughter's kid to school. His mom has to work and son in law has been in the hospital since Friday. The Doll is in a holding pattern around the area until she is notified the SIL needs a ride home. She said she spent 2 hours washing dishes and cleaning.

I occupied myself most of yesterday doing upgrades to the computer I just set up that has been offline for nearly 2 years. First off was an upgraded version of Windows 10 and then 10-11 program upgrades, some were actually remove and replace. While those were taking place I removed my HP printer that I sort of messed up with bootlegged ink cartridges. I installed one of the new Epson Ecotank units. It was cumbersome to install and I think still needs some fine tuning. At least with the newer computer I have the Fusion360 CAD program working, but it's current version looks a bit different, too. AT least I'll have things to do.

I may look at the SD40-T2 for speaker location today and plan on how I'll get the decoder and sound up and running on that. Should probably just popped for sound to begin with.

Nice weather is upon us for the next 3-4 days, last week was mediocre to just plain (*&(^&*%$...

Have a great day one and all.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 10/07/2019 :  09:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Jim and crew. We're supposed to hit 80 in Tidewater Virginia today. The most exciting thing I have planned is a trip to the local barber shop.

I'm starting to get ready for my trip to Philadelphia for the MER convention this weekend. I have a couple structures to enter in the contests. They have some interesting clinics scheduled, so it should be a fine weekend.

Have a good day.
George

Previous Topic: First frost Tuesday lounge Topic Next Topic: Sunday Lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000