Railroad Line Forums - Help - FOS New Freebie Kit - Cigars & Tattoos Kit
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 124 ]  [ Total: 127 ]  [ Newest Member: colind ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Help - FOS New Freebie Kit - Cigars & Tattoos Kit
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Saturday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Friday morning Lounge  

wrongsideofthetracks
Crew Chief

Posted - 09/07/2019 :  12:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit wrongsideofthetracks's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If anyone could help me out with a high resolution scan (300 DPI) of the sign sheets for the new FOS freebie kit Doug was just giving away - once you have it, would be much appreciated. I want to scratch build the building, but in O scale - and would like to use the same signs but enlarge them for the larger scale. All for my own personal use of course.

If anyone could help me out with scans of the signs and email them to me, that would be much appreciated. Just send me a PM. Thank you.

http://apachemodelworks.blogspot.ca
British Columbia, Canada

Previous Topic: Saturday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Friday morning Lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.24 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000