Railroad Line Forums - Labor Day morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 118 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: rkovvur ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Labor Day morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Tuesday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Sunday morning lounge  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/02/2019 :  08:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like everyone took the day off!

The coffee urn is READY with Holiday blend this day. Might just have a wee bit of an Scotch Irish blend added. The special today is Biscuits and Gravy. Tea, pop, Deadrail, all ready too.

I've a few 1:1 projects this morning, and a little bench time later on.

Have a Super Labor day!

Jim

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/02/2019 :  08:40:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and Crew. Jim thanks for the opening day nourishment and liquid refreshments. A nice day for So. Wisconsin until the evening T-storms hit. A relaxing day as all but 1 couple have left and they leave around noon. Enjoy your day.

TomO

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 09/02/2019 :  08:45:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim, Tom and the rest of the RR-L Crew. 64f and a bit overcast right now. Supposed to be clear skies and temps in the low 80's later today.

Sat and watch Jupiter cross the night sky last night and also the lightening flashing over Bloomington to the south as a large storm went across the southern portion of the state.

Typical day planned with lots and lots of 3D printing to do and packing stuff. 14 more days and the doors are closed.

Everyone have a FUN and SAFE day in the Labor Day Train Yard.

Walt

mwbpequod
Fireman

Posted - 09/02/2019 :  09:17:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A day in the home office working on galley proofs and writing my own articles, and maybe filling in paperwork for NMRA contest models....
...but maybe some time in the shop and out back splitting some wood - weather is nice today. No telling what it will be a week from now......

To act in the world is the only way to understand it. In this life it is given only to God and his angels and poets to be lookers-on.

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 09/02/2019 :  09:32:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bright but grey this morning, after fog earlier. Weather babe says fairly nice all day with pop-up stuff later but less of that than more.

RS-3 handrails got some white paint to hide the red, now I need to hand paint the stachions....

Everyone have a good day, travel safely if out and about.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 09/02/2019 :  09:43:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. We have sunny skies and temps should top out in the mid-70's today.

I plan a pretty relaxing day. I have to clean up the work area around the two storage closets that I've been working on in the basement. They are both done with the exception of mounting the doors, and I will wait for our son to help me with that.

Have a great day!

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 09/02/2019 :  10:29:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Jim and crew. We're in Seattle where the sun is shining. Good timing on our part. This morning, I'm going to the Museum of Flight with my brother. We're having a family gathering at his house later.

Have a good day.
George

Previous Topic: Tuesday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Sunday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000