Railroad Line Forums - New member,
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 57 ]  [ Total: 59 ]  [ Newest Member: Dakkon ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Arrival Track
 New member,
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Thursdays Arrivals Topic Next Topic: Hawghead Joins RR-Line!  

Mark Bridle
New Hire

Posted - 12/12/2018 :  4:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a GWR OO modeller of over 50 years in the UK. Finishing up a shelf railway in my garage. Searching for Ho 30 track plans for a logging line on a shelf. Nothing too huge. Also looking for any UK modellers with similar interests. Thanks for the opportunity to join the forum. I am on Facebook if anybody wants to send a message quickly.
Mark Bridle
Mark Bridle

slimrails

Premium Member

Posted - 12/12/2018 :  6:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit slimrails's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to RR-Line, Mark!

desertdrover
Engineer

Posted - 12/12/2018 :  6:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Crew Mark. In an issue of Sept/Oct 2014 Narrow Gauge & Short Line Gazette there is a 2 x 8 foot logging layout called the "Shadow Pines Railroad", and although being HO scale, it could be made HOn30, it has a lot of logging scenes and operations. I don't know what size you are looking for, but ideas can be obtained from this one.

Louis
Pacific Northwest Logging in the East Coast

Previous Topic: Thursdays Arrivals Topic Next Topic: Hawghead Joins RR-Line!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000