Railroad Line Forums - Sunday morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 105 ]  [ Total: 107 ]  [ Newest Member: lumberfan ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Sunday morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Monday lounge Topic Next Topic: Saturday Lounge  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/02/2018 :  10:12:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright, I finally opened up the lounge after spending the last hour looking around the forums.
The coffee urn with real Ashpit blend, now has achieved that burnt MickieD's coffee taste. The 'special' was Sourdough French toast and bacon. The sourdough bread came out looking like a pancake, and the pig escaped with only flesh wounds.

Have a Super day!

Jim

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/02/2018 :  10:21:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cold rain in SE NH, up further north they got snow and ice before the rain. Yuck! Today's task is to get a Christmas tree.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/02/2018 :  10:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is 51 degrees and sunny here in the greater Holly Michigan area. I should be able to get some fencing and burlap up around a row of arborvitae trees this morning.

Some light snow is on the way for tomorrow.

Have a great day!

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/02/2018 :  11:54:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Central Time, Bruce, Dave and Jim. Was the door struck as I saw lots of guys who open wandering around the forum this A.M? Thanks for the food Jim as long as the diet sodas are cold Iím ok.

Raining or drizzling now with the white stuff after the noon day pro football games. The spousal unit must have gotten a medical degree in the last few days. Her doctor said no horses for 30 days and she isnít that far into recovery. She is out riding right now. If I tried that sheíd tie and feather me.

Peaceful day at home, enjoy yours.
TomO

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 12/02/2018 :  1:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon, Jim and crew. We're in wet New Jersey, on our way to NYC. We took a detour to the Model Railroad Club in Union NJ. They have a very impressive layout with an exciting expansion underway. Well worth the stop.

Have a good day.

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 12/02/2018 :  1:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just out of the shower after wallowing around on the shop floor refitting the chains on my snow blowing Deere. It went quite easy after my earlier attempt that failed. I let most all the air out of the tires, fastened the chains and aired up the tires, neat as can be.

Had a good session at Chubbís yesterday running a fair amount of trains and enjoying the others in the crew. Today Iíll tinker around with my layout after I have my lunch. No sports to watch today.

A couple of things I have on ebay arenít getting a whole lot of attention but Iím not going to give them away.

Iím still marveling over the movie about the car building shop posted a couple days ago. Iíd love to see one of a steam locomotive shop.

There is an interesting article in the new NMRA magazine about Brook Qualman of Eastern Michigan on the layout she and her husband are building. Iíve been there and her modeling is terrific. One of our local NMRA folks is also helping with the layout, too.

The micro wave just signaled that my lunch is ready. Everyone have a good weekend.

Karl Scribner
HMFWBIC
Kentucky Southern Railway
and associated lines
Midwest Lower Michigan

Previous Topic: Monday lounge Topic Next Topic: Saturday Lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.42 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000