Railroad Line Forums - Cedarhill Designs Kits
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 93 ]  [ Total: 94 ]  [ Newest Member: buford763 ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Cedarhill Designs Kits
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: A New Scratchbuild Concept: The Tail Of The Pup HO Topic Next Topic: Challenge: Build This Shed  

Dave S
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  5:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am hoping someone can help me find links to archived builds of Cedarhill Designs structure kits. The kits were designed by Carl Cornish and were marked under two possible names: Timeless Structures and Cedarhill Designs. I am hoping that some can be found here in the RR-Line archives. A few of the structure builds I am hoping to find are:
JEB'S PLACE and
McMURPHY'S

Thanks, Dave S Tucson, AZ

David Clark
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  6:05:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a search of RR Line forum but didn't find anything. This is what I could find.
http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15453&whichpage=1 At least it has the name of the person who built it. Maybe you can dig deeper an find more. FYI I used the Google Advanced Search function and put www.railroad-line.com in the domain to search.
Good luck,
Dave

desertdrover
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  6:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Posted in your other thread!

Louis
Pacific Northwest Logging in the East Coast

David Clark
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/02/2017 :  6:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Found this. He changed the name.
http://www.railroad-line.com/discussion/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14079
Cheers,
Dave

NickO
Fireman

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  10:00:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this of any use?
http://www.craftsmankituniversity.com/vanforum/index.php?p=/discussion/481/cedarhill-designs
I just pinched this from the Sierra West Scale Models Forum .You need to scroll down to the post by prsdgt65 and click on the link . I tried to upload the link to here but it would not work , hopefully you can access the photos from there. Apologises if it doesn't work.

I believe Brett has bought the rights to some of the old kits and will be releasing some of them over a period of time . That would be "Brett Time" , which does not necessarily run at the same pace as everyone else's time !

NickO

Edited by - NickO on 12/03/2017 10:12:09 AM

Dave S
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  7:31:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David, Louis, Nick O. and Ted,

Thanks for your responses to my enquiry.

Sorry for the tardy reply to you guys. Life has a way of getting in the way, especially when it comes to family.

I have followed through with the links you guys have suggested and the photos of the Cedarhill kits are great.

Nick O, Thanks for that link to the SWSM Forum. I had seen that article earlier and that is what prompted my search for photos and some builds.

Later, Dave S. Tucson, AZ

Pennman
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  7:51:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave,
I'm glad to be of some help to your search. We are here to help each other when we can. I hope that stays alive. Some of us have been there a time or two, so if there's anything else you want don't hesitate.
Rich

Dave D
Fireman

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  9:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Dave D's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
https://youtu.be/AnRYS02tvRA

My little contribution.

lol

Dave

Edited by - Dave D on 12/06/2017 9:24:20 PM

ed k
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  9:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good advice Dave. I hope Rich and Ted were paying attention.
ed

Previous Topic: A New Scratchbuild Concept: The Tail Of The Pup HO Topic Next Topic: Challenge: Build This Shed  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000