Railroad Line Forums - BLIZZARD Shipping Delay
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 119 ]  [ Total: 122 ]  [ Newest Member: colind ]
 All Forums
 Sponsor Forums
 Rusty Stumps Scale Models
 BLIZZARD Shipping Delay
 Forum Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: S SCale Mercantile shipping early - New Castings Topic Next Topic: NEW 3-Stall Garage in HO Scale  

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 12/26/2012 :  09:39:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage
BLIZZARD SHIPPING DELAY: Due to the Blizzard we are currently experiencing with over 15" of snow expected today and tonight Rusty Stumps does not expect to be making any shipments until FRIDAY 12/28/12. Sorry for this delay but we have no control over Mother Nature, nor the road crews doing the plowing. We will ship all orders as quickly as the situation permits. Hopefully everyone had a Merry Christmas and still has some of the Holiday CHEER.
Walt

Dodgezilla04
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/26/2012 :  11:18:10 PM  Show Profile
Ya know. I absolutely love when a vendor makes an effort to explain ANY problems before it possibly becomes a problem.

I for one greatly appreciate any advance notice.

Chris.

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  09:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage
Well, Chris, the fact I've been also suffering from the FLU for over a week isn't helping either. Finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though.
Thanks,

Walt

AVRR-PA
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  09:52:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit AVRR-PA's Homepage
Best of luck, Walt. I hope you make a good recovery from both the flu and the blizzard.

Don
in Atlanta

Mike Hamer
Engineer

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  10:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mike Hamer's Homepage
Hi Walt, Man that flu bug certainly makes the rounds...although for me, it surfaced as one heckuva head cold. All the best to you and your family in the New Year and may your fine business keep you busy as ever! Remember...take another trip or two...I love your trip photos!

Mike Hamer
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
http://www.bostonandmaine.blogspot.ca
http://www.craftsmanstructures.blogspot.ca
http://modelrailroadsivisit.blogspot.ca

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  12:20:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage
Thanks fellas, this flu is different than anything I've ever had before. Not sure where I picked it up but two days before I was in doing church service work at the nursing home. I'm suspect of that visit as I hadn't really been much of anywhere else and seeing it hit me Thursday evening. Anyway, I'm on the slow mend.

I also just shipped a number of packages seeing the postman made it yesterday dispite the blizzard. Chris, our youngest son is here and he shoveled the driveway, walks and such. He'll be leaving today and tomorrow I need to drive to the airport to pick up the oldest son and his wife. There were here Christmas eve and flew to Miami on Christmas day to stay in Key Largo on a whim. They'll stay overnight and also head back to Michigan the next day.

The snow isn't going away any too fast. They have travel warning all around us as it's blowing and drifting making the roads bad in the areas south of us..

Mike, we just got an invitation to come back to Montana in the spring. We may do that and try and get some more great pictures. I bought a high end Epson photo printer that can print on canvas even and also quite a few frames from Dick Blick Art Supply. I'll be printing up a number of photos, framing them and hopefully be selling that at the "Art in the Park" this summer. Gosh, retirement is reallly boring.

Walt

Previous Topic: S SCale Mercantile shipping early - New Castings Topic Next Topic: NEW 3-Stall Garage in HO Scale  
 Forum Locked | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000