Railroad Line Forums - Editing Profile
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 235 ]  [ Total: 237 ]  [ Newest Member: motors ]
 All Forums
 Railroad Line Administrative Forums
 Administrative Posts
 Editing Profile
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: Building for Museum in NJ Topic Next Topic: Custom Avatar  

railphotog
Fireman

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  09:43:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit railphotog's Homepage
I've had to go into my profile several times to get things just right. Each time I enter my profile, the signature info that I previously posted isn't there. I have to reload my name, signature photo and home page URL each time. If I don't have them on my desktop, I have to exit and get the material and then log on again to make the changes.

Everything else stays the same; is this the way the signature profile is supposed to work?

Thanks!
Bob Boudreau
My model railroad photography website:
http://sites.google.com/site/railphotog/

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  09:50:20 AM  Show Profile
No, it isn't the way it's supposed to work, Bob. But it's the way it does work. There's a bug in the forum software that causes that to happen. It's inconvenient, but it affects all of us. I keep my signature info in a very small text file (with my computer's OS, it's called a "Sticky Note") so that I can copy/paste it in my profile when necessary.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

No, it isn't the way it's supposed to work, Bob. But it's the way it does work. There's a bug in the forum software that causes that to happen. It's inconvenient, but it affects all of us. I keep my signature info in a very small text file (with my computer's OS, it's called a "Sticky Note") so that I can copy/paste it in my profile when necessary.

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Previous Topic: Building for Museum in NJ Topic Next Topic: Custom Avatar  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000