Railroad Line Forums
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 189 ]  [ Total: 192 ]  [ Newest Member: wandering rr ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Thursday morning lounge

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
Alien_125 [:-alien] Angel_125 [:-angel] Angry [:(!] Apple_125 [:-apple]
Approve [^] Ashamed_125 [:-ashamed] Banghead_125 [:-banghead] Baseball_125 [:-baseball]
Basketball_125 [:-basketball] Batman_125 [:-batman] Big Smile [:D] Bigeyes_125 [:-bigeyes]
Bigeyes2_125 [:-bigeyes2] Bigmouth_125 [:-bigmouth] Black Eye [B)] Blindfold_125 [:-blindfold]
Blush [:I] Boggled_125 [:-boggled] Boring_125 [:-boring] Bouncy_125 [:-bouncy]
Brokenheart_125 [:-brokenheart] Bulb_125 [:-bulb] Bunny_125 [:-bunny] Captain_125 [:-captain]
Censored_125 [:-censored] Chef_125 [:-chef] Clock_125 [:-clock] clover_125 [:-clover]
Clown [:o)] clown_125 [:-clown] Cold_125 [:-cold] Cool [8D]
Cowboy_125 [:-cowboy] Crazy_125 [:-crazy] Cry_125 [:-cry] Cyclops_125 [:-cyclops]
Dead [xx(] Devil_125 [:-devil] Disapprove [V] Disguise_125 [:-disguise]
Dog_125 [:-dog] Doggy_125 [:-doggy] Dopey_125 [:-dopey] Drool_125 [:-drool]
Drunk_125 [:-drunk] Dunce_125 [:-dunce] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)]
Eyebrows_125 [:-eyebrows] Fight_125 [:-fight] Football_125 [:-football] Ghost_125 [:-ghost]
Glasses_125 [:-glasses] Gnasher_125 [:-gnasher] Goldfish_125 [:-goldfish] Golf_125 [:-golf]
Graduate_125 [:-graduate] Grumpy_125 [:-grumpy] Headache_125 [:-headache] Headphones_125 [:-headphones]
Hearts_125 [:-hearts] Hockey_125 [:-hockey] Hot_125 [:-hot] Hypnotized_125 [:-hypnotized]
Idea_125 [:-idea] Indifferent_125 [:-indifferent] Irked_125 [:-irked] Jester_125 [:-jester]
Jump_125 [:-jump] Jump2_125 [:-jump2] jumprefect_125 [:-jumprefect] King_125 [:-king]
Kisses [:X] Kitty_125 [:-kitty] Knockout_125 [:-knockout] Love_125 [:-love]
Magnify_125 [:-magnify] Masked_125 [:-masked] Mean_125 [:-mean] Mischievous_125 [:-mischievous]
Mohawk_125 [:-mohawk] Moptop_125 [:-moptop] Mouse_125 [:-mouse] Mummy_125 [:-mummy]
Nonono_125 [:-nonono] Ouch_125 [:-ouch] Paperbag_125 [:-paperbag] Party_125 [:-party]
Piggy_125 [:-piggy] Pirate_125 [:-pirate] Propeller_125 [:-propeller] Psst_125 [:-psst]
Pumpkin_125 [:-pumpkin] Question [?] Sad [:(] Scared_125 [:-scared]
Shades_125 [:-shades] Shake_125 [:-shake] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sick_125 [:-sick] Sing_125 [:-sing] Skull_125 [:-skull] Slaphappy_125 [:-slaphappy]
Sleep_125 [:-sleep] Sleepy [|)] Slug_125 [:-slug] Sly_125 [:-sly]
Smgreen_125 [:-smile_green] Smile [:)] Smirk_125 [:-smirk] Snooty_125 [:-snooty]
Snorkel_125 [:-snorkel] soccer_125 [:-soccer] Sonar_125 [:-sonar] Sour_125 [:-sour]
Spin_125 [:-spin] Splat_125 [:-splat] Star_125 [:-star] Tapedshut_125 [:-tophat]
Tapedshut_125 [:-taped] Thumbdn_125 [:-thumbd] Thumbup_125 [:-thumbu] Tiger_125 [:-tiger]
Timebomb_125 [:-timebm] Toast_125 [:-toast] Tongue [:P] Tongue_125 [:-tong2]
Tophat_125 [:-tophat] Turtle_125 [:-turtle] Vampire_125 [:-vamp] Viking_125 [:-viking]
Weeping_125 [:-weepn] Williamtell_125 [:-wiltel] Wink [;)] Witch_125 [:-witch]
Xmas_125 [;-xmas] Yawn_125 [:-yawn] Yuck_125 [:-yuck]  

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BurleyJim Posted - 01/30/2020 : 08:18:51 AM
Good morning all, you too Dave. The coffee urn is READY with Boilermaker Brew. The special is creamed chipped beef over toast, Oatmeal as an alternative. All other beverages are available. Fresh oranges this morning, keep away the scurvy.

Weather is a Xerox of yesterday and the day before, I'm looking forward to Groundhog Day.

Work continued out in the shop yesterday making pallets and doing some painting.

Firing up the car to take the dog for her quarterly haircut, and then back to the shop.

Have a Super day!

Jim
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jbvb Posted - 01/30/2020 : 4:43:07 PM
Good afternoon, all. The sun is just setting on the NH seacoast, a day which felt like maple season: below freezing overnight, above during the day and my lawn starting to show green. I'm not at all sure what the trees will do if they don't get a dormant period. If I don't get some real cold, I'll have to prune my orchard anyway. Some modeling done, now some errands, then some more after dinner.
deemery Posted - 01/30/2020 : 2:43:33 PM
The news from Chooch was a surprise, they've introduced a bunch of new innovative products over the last few years. If I had known, I would have probably bought some stuff at their booth in Springfield...

dave
k9wrangler Posted - 01/30/2020 : 10:05:27 AM
Same ole ditto in the weather here today, funny the weather gal out of GrandRapids had a mention Jim used, Groundhog Day the movie. Seems Jim's hung up on that salty stuff on a biscuit, I'll go with the oatgruel and give scurvy a try.

I hope you get the BS in order, TomO. Don't you love the new trend of abbreviating everything so dopes like me spend all day wondering? BS=blood sugar, today. The other BS just keeps rolling along.

Everyone have a good day.
tloc Posted - 01/30/2020 : 09:47:22 AM
Good morning Crew from the same old semi frozen tundra of So. Wisconsin. Like some of the above from Jim, Bruce and Pete the same old same old just another day. Terry showed up yesterday afternoon concerned about the continuing low blood sugar events Iíve been having. I have an appointment with the Endocrinologist on Friday but her nurse said yesterday to stop 2 of my medicines and cut one other in half. I had a good home cooked meal by Terry last evening. I am taking my glucose levels every 3 hours and writing down all foods and activities. My super organized spouse is in her element organizing the hell out of me. I told her not to come home and stay in the Texas warmth but she didnít listen. She is supposed to be in Charlotte on Saturday with my sister, niece and our daughter. My brother in law passed away 2 years ago on Super Bowl Sunday and my sister wants to being doing something else on that day. Palm Springs last year and the 4 are trying to find a place for next year already. Have a great day

TomO
smason2 Posted - 01/30/2020 : 08:45:16 AM
Good morning Jim and Bruce. It's cold in New England today too, although I can't complain. It's been warmer than usual for most of the winter so far. I'm sure February will bring it's usual share of snow and despair.

I'm ramping up to start building and posting the SWSM build. I ordered about $200.00 worth of tools and paints to bring myself back up to speed.

With a kit like this, it's always a good idea to read the instructions a half dozen times before doing any actual construction. I'm also trying to visualize a diorama that includes the O'Neill's kit and another that I have. We'll see.

Have a great day!

Scott
George D Posted - 01/30/2020 : 08:43:11 AM
Good morning, Jim, Bruce and crew. The sun's out here in Tidewater Virginia. Pat and I are going for a walk later this morning and later I plan to get some workbench time in.

I'm going to the club tonight. I haven't run anything for since Christmas. I think I'll set up a switching problem in one of the towns on the layout.

Have a good day.
George
Orionvp17 Posted - 01/30/2020 : 08:40:48 AM
Mornin' All!

As Bruce mentioned, same weather, different day here in the northern mitten. Grey, chilly and blah.

Prep work for a tooth extraction tomorrow, then maybe some actual bench time. Thrill a minute around here!

On the other hand, I woke up this morning and don't hurt anywhere new, so Rock and Roll!!

Make it a great day, All, and stay safe!

Pete
in Michigan

<edit>: News from Springfield is that JL Innovative Design has done its last Springfield show, and the business is for sale. They will not be doing the NTS in St. Louis this summer. Today's blast is from Chooch Enterprises' newsletter, they're also pulling the plug.

-p
Dutchman Posted - 01/30/2020 : 08:27:30 AM
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is 30 degrees and cloudy here in S.E. Michigan. Same as the past few days.

I'm still working on the interior of the coaling station. Maybe some progress photos later today.

Have a great day!

Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000