Railroad Line Forums - Sunday morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 5 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 270 ]  [ Total: 275 ]  [ Newest Member: PRRJim ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Sunday morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Monday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Saturday morning lounge  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/21/2021 :  08:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning all, I'll try this again.First shot into the ether. The coffee urn is READY with Zephyr Special blend. The real special is a trip to the Greek's in the crew van for brunch. It's warmed up and ready to go!

Yesterday was one 1:1 project after another. Once again left without delivery of parts by USPS. Tracking system shows no movement of 'PRIORITY MAIL' package for NINE (9) days.

I sent a package out last Tuesday regular First Class and it is alledgely going to be delivered tomorrow, we'll see. At least it has shown movement through their system.

I guess whining about it won't fix it.

Everyone else Have a Super day!

Jim
Take the red pill

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/21/2021 :  08:41:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It was another 'below zero' morning, but the sun is shining. Snow moving in for tonight and tomorrow.

No modeling yesterday since I spent most of the time sitting in front of my computer in one digital meeting or another. This afternoon I will have one more as the annual community meeting will be held on the web. I will try not to volunteer to mow the grass on any of the open land in the Whistler Valley Community.

I've pulled a Campbell kit of the tall stack of Campbell kits that I've accumulated. I'll try to get started on it at some point today.

Have a great day!

Bruce

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 02/21/2021 :  08:46:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Jim and Bruce. Itís 10F in beautiful sunny northern West Virginia. The snow literally sparkles of ice crystals.

Our division has a monthly Zoom meeting today which I will attend if I remember. I missed Chuckís clinic on anthracite yesterday; I really had to get with the plan and help sort through three decades of accumulated stuff at the club. I found a partially built Builders in Scale Tennesse Pass depot at the bottom of a box. Seems to have all the parts, neatly bundled in the box.

Have a great day everyone!

Mike

Edited by - Michael Hohn on 02/21/2021 08:51:00 AM

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/21/2021 :  09:10:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim, Bruce, Mike and incoming Crew. 19f degrees now feels like 9 but the sun has disappeared. The white gifts from above event starts around noon. Between noon and 9pm the weather apps say 4Ē or 9Ē possible totals. The melt starts tomorrow with a high of 38. The hope is out there.

Jim, thanks for opening and enjoy the breakfast place today. I will have a diet soda to get me going.

I hope the WGFA hold off as the LHS opens at noon and I can find something to buy. I am in a modeling funk and hope this can help shake it.

Enjoy your day
TomO

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 02/21/2021 :  09:30:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Jim and crew. Another day of sunshine in Tidewater Virginia. Below freezing, but sunny.

I have some errands to run, but I plan to play with magnetic uncoupling later today.

Have a good day.
George

Fly Army

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 02/21/2021 :  09:39:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Temp has risen to,~12 after an observed 2 at 0600. Clouds develope later and 2-3 inches of snow tonight but temps over 32 for first time in weeks. 40 a possibility by Tuesday. Northern Command reported several inches more but none in town.

FINALLY got my POS iPad ďproĒ (for proctology edition) reprogrammed with the help of the computer nerd son in law, canít run a lawn mower but is hell on electrons..2 computers and multiple attempts and needless frustration to crack into the apple arrogance. Itís back working, using it now, but cemented my pledge not to go to that tree again. Changed pass code to same as my phone...yes another bit of the poisonous tree...the Doll was happy, both daughters and grand brats were here. I was pleased with the assistance.

I have a project started, a Bar Mills gas station. Maybe make a go of that in a bit.

Iím in for the Greekís, still a struggle for restaurants in MI. Btw, our gov. Was named Business Person of. The Year....by the State of Indiana.

Good day all, dry, warm and safe.

Mega Dittos

Karl Scribner
Manistique, Michigan

TomPM
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/21/2021 :  3:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit TomPM's Homepage  Send TomPM a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon folks

It is bright and sunny again with a temperature of 34 which they say will be the high for the day. All forms of precipitation for tomorrow starting with snow and ending with rain with everything else in between. The Winter Weather Advisories have started as Chester County, the county to our west is now under one.

No layout work yesterday. I might have overdone it a little on Friday with the foam removal. We had to do some emergency repairs to the cat tree in the living room. The tallest and most used perch came loose and had to be reattached. I feel not as stiff today so maybe I will get some work done. I do have a pharmacy run and possible grocery store trip to make.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Previous Topic: Monday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Saturday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.55 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000