Railroad Line Forums - prototype for single stall 'switcher house'?
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 1 | Guests: 186 ]  [ Total: 190 ]  [ Newest Member: PRRJim ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Early Rail Forum
 prototype for single stall 'switcher house'?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: The Coos Bay and Willamette  Valley Part two Topic Next Topic: The freelance California Railway & Navigation Co
Page: of 4

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/15/2021 :  09:43:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CNE1899

Dave,

Do you have to water? And what type of soil do you use?

Scott

Sculptamold has a long working time, but once that's done, it's set. So I have to remember to go back after about 30 minutes to 'water' and smooth out the Sculptamold. Before then, it's too wet to work. (The farmers/gardeners out there know what it's like trying to work soil that is too wet.)

Fortunately, once it's set, you don't need to fertilize. Just add paint, dirt, glue and vegetation :-) I did that to one small area over the weekend, and then went back and extended that area with more Sculptamold. Pictures maybe later today.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: The Coos Bay and Willamette  Valley Part two Topic Next Topic: The freelance California Railway & Navigation Co  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000