Railroad Line Forums - Sunday Morning Lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 7 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 236 ]  [ Total: 243 ]  [ Newest Member: Alex Italy ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Sunday Morning Lounge
Previous Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Monday morning  lounge Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge
Page: of 2

LandNnut
Fireman

Posted - 11/15/2020 :  3:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit LandNnut's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Orionvp17

Good afternoon, All!

Time to stop the bickering, so the silver bullet is now READY with WatchYourSix blend to remind those of you headed for the woods to keep your eyes open and stay safe.

It's grey, 46, down from 50 and tanking, with high winds, large whitecaps on the Bay and darkness from the sky throughout the area and on-and-off wet gifts from above here in the northern mitten. Radar images indicate things becoming ugly north of here....

May be able to work some at the bench this afternoon, which will be a nice change from whanging away at the keyboard and then going back to try to catch the typos.

Make it a great day, All, and stay safe!

Pete
in Michigan

Who's bickering?

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 11/15/2020 :  4:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's my coffee story: I was in a new unit, a logistics headquarters with a lot of senior NCOs.

I grabbed the last cup of coffee from the coffeemaker, and started to make a new pot. A grizzled Master Sergeant came over: "Sir. Making Coffee is an NCO responsibility. Sir." "Roger that, Master Sergeant!"

So I was happy to drink the coffee and leave the making of it to the professionals....

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Monday morning  lounge Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000