Railroad Line Forums - Sunday lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 8 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 304 ]  [ Total: 312 ]  [ Newest Member: SandersReview ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Sunday lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Rainy (in NH) Monday lounge Topic Next Topic: Saturday morning lounge  

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 06/28/2020 :  08:52:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ore carrier Thousand Footer blend in the silver bullet this morning. Eggs, grits, all American Fried 'taters and hot sausage patties, the links are broken, biscuits the size of tiger paws using Grandma Sweeter's South Georgia Confederate farm recipe, buttermilk based....Smoked ham from Grampa Nelson's smokehouse as well. Cold diet pop for TomO et al. Sweet tea, iced down and some no sugar for all y'all not up to sugar these days.

A trip to Menard's and the pharmacy driveup and mowing was my full day yesterday.

The basement guy should have had the blocks in place by quitting time yesterday. WE'll be headed up to check his work and put a whip to the builder mid week.

Famiy comng today, the Doll is not feeling great today but is trooping on. It's time to recognize the July events, the month of a dozen birthdays.

No other plans for today. Everyone have fun. We expect 0% rain today, have had 83% of possible sunlight in June which is a lot as it's light at 6 and still some light at 10.

Be Well all.
Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

potsy
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 06/28/2020 :  09:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Karl this quite a feed you laid out!!! not much going on here today 75 and rain likely had a down pour yesterday evening partied to hard last night nothing going on for me today.

Stay safe

Mark

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 06/28/2020 :  09:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Karl, Mark and the rest of the crew. We have full sunshine with temps and humidity in the upper 60's right now. We should break 80 degrees later today.

I did manage some time at the modeling bench yesterday, and should be back at it this afternoon.

In the meantime, just a few quick outdoor chores.

Have a great day!

Bruce

mwbpequod
Fireman

Posted - 06/28/2020 :  09:24:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Coffee and a cheddar bagel a while ago and in the home office riffling through manuscripts in the cool - going over 90 here today with usual humidity. Got outdoor projects that I might venture out to later.....or not.

Always stuff to do in the shop......

Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to,
while all the time we long to move the stars to pity.

jbvb
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/28/2020 :  10:07:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbvb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The NH seacoast is sunny and warming up, with thunder & lightning forecast for the afternoon. My son and his wife are visiting for lunch, maybe some modeling later.

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/28/2020 :  10:08:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Crew from Geneva, Illinois a far western surburb of the Windy City which has not lived up to its name. Warm, with storms popping through yesterday and later today. Watching folks get quickly off the river because of the pop up storms was kind of neat, watching people was exciting as they noticed the weather! The only winds yesterday and today per the weather folks occurred when the storms showed up. Very humid, just a great day for sitting on a deck in the shade.

Thanks
TomO

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 06/28/2020 :  10:09:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Karl and crew. Our weather in Tidewater Virginia is similar to what Martin has in northern Virginia - hot and humid. Since the air conditioner is on the fritz, I think we're going for a drive to Jamestown and take the ferry across the James River. Haven't done that in years.

Have a good day.
George

Previous Topic: Rainy (in NH) Monday lounge Topic Next Topic: Saturday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000