Railroad Line Forums - Saturday morning .lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 157 ]  [ Total: 159 ]  [ Newest Member: wandering rr ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Saturday morning .lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Sunday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Tortoise switch machine help  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 05/23/2020 :  09:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning all from ....overcast and warm N.E. Indiana. The coffee urn is ready with Railbender blend. Today's special is bacon and eggs, grits or American fries on the side. Decaf and pop at the end of the line. Oatmeal in the pot,

I'm out in the shop, and this keyboard is a little cranky. I'm printing up some wireless remote holders for Digitrax and NCE. One of he local guys asked me to print them up for his layout and will be mounted at strategic points on the fascia. I designed them to be at the end of a lanyard for those hot and heavy OP sessions. Haven't had one of those in months.

Off to the outside work.

Have a Super day!

Jim
Take the red pill

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/23/2020 :  09:24:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is sunny and 60 degrees here in S.E. Michigan. We should head up into the mid-70's today.

Weeding some areas and then spreading mulch are on the agenda for today.

Since this will be the only sunny day of the Memorial Day Weekend, we will fire up the grill for dinner tonight.

Have a great day!

Bruce

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 05/23/2020 :  09:55:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sunny and calm on the beach this am. Noisy, Mother Nature has the noise cranked up. Water calm as glass Fog rolling from lake toward town to my left. Almost down to 1/10 visibility on the road when I came back from town for big bite ointment a few minutes ago.

Plan on easy, quiet, day today. Heading back to the real world tomorrow. Cruella da Gov added a couple more weeks to lockdown.

Later y’all. Be safe and stay healthy.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 05/23/2020 :  10:11:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim, Bruce and incoming Crew. The overcast is severe in So. Central Wi. but dry for the next few hours. Heavy storms heading our way per radar are sitting over Cedar Rapids, Iowa and that storms looks huge and the TV guy says could be dangerous. It dried out yesterday enough for us to finish 3 of the5 flower beds before we both realized, enough. If the other 2 beds get planted this weekend fine but we are not going to push it to hurt ourselves. This year’s color is white that I am not a huge fan of but when we get the Russian sage planted come August the white flowers with the purple Russian sage will look great. The Russian sage gets picked up on Tuesday in Randolph, Wi., home of the Jung Seed Company. The rest of the perrianials get delivered Thursday. I enjoy the creation of the landscape and the plantings. The grass though, not my thing. The Hydro-seeding of the grass is “sometime” in June.

This will be says the expert weather guys a very wet weekend. Getting our walks outside done will be tricky. If not able to walk outside my dear wife will drive me crazy with her walking in the house! But, life is good as I hope yours is too. Have a great day.

TomO

Elon-gate

Edited by - tloc on 05/23/2020 10:33:46 AM

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 05/23/2020 :  10:58:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Jim and crew. It's sunny and we're going to be in the mid 70's. Humidity has returned to Tidewater Virginia. I just finished a bike ride and it feels like the 80's. Pat and I have been walking every day and today's bike ride reminded my body that I haven't been riding.

It looks like I have to transplant some bushes before I'm allowed to sit at the workbench.

Have a good day.
George

Previous Topic: Sunday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Tortoise switch machine help  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000