Railroad Line Forums - Howdy from TX
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 68 ]  [ Total: 70 ]  [ Newest Member: HolmesELP ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Arrival Track
 Howdy from TX
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Eight New Members To Welcome! Topic Next Topic: New here  

Casca
New Hire

Posted - 04/22/2020 :  4:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to drop by an say hello..

FNG here to all things model railroad wise related, but I am working on an On30 set up, benchwork is planned out, track work.. well that's another story. I have been collecting up buildings as well as some plans as I find them, rolling stock and a few loco's to putter around, been carving rocks an such an making trees, cactus an few other odds and ends. oh the time frame is roughly between 1890 to about 1910, twilight years of the Old West.

most of my pics are on my FB account, been ages since I've used an actual web forum so I'm rusted up a bit in that dept.

but anyways..

Howdy and looking forward to learning more bout this other side to the hobby world.. I used to be big into Military and large scale figures before all this train bug hit me.

Respectfully

Christopher aka Casca
Sua Sponte 11/92

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 04/22/2020 :  5:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard, Christopher. There's a lot of On30 activity going on here, so I'm sure you can find visits here very enjoyable.

George

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 04/22/2020 :  6:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enjoy your time here, Christopher!

Bruce

Previous Topic: Eight New Members To Welcome! Topic Next Topic: New here  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000