Railroad Line Forums - Wednesday morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 106 ]  [ Total: 108 ]  [ Newest Member: colind ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Wednesday morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Come on Jim, Im hungry! Topic Next Topic: Sad news in the photograph world  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/11/2019 :  08:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning crew! It's warm, muggy, and buggy in N.E. Indiana. The coffee urn is READY with Railbender blend today. The special is Corned beef hash with a fried egg on top of the heap. (Actually had one this morning, Mmmm) Something different than a drab bowl of cereal.
I did an 'engineering change' on the 3D printer the day before yesterday, broke a connector, and had to make a run up to the manufacturers location as a side trip to a meeting. So last night, I replaced the connector and was back in business (monkeybusiness).

I'll print a few parts I have in the queue for the Ferris wheel in a little while.

Hope Mary is feeling better for their upcoming trip. Walt, don't stress out with those orders. Get them out when you guys get back from your trip. Relax, and enjoy the ride.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 09/11/2019 :  08:25:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the RR-L Crew this morning.72F going to 89F later today and supposed to be sunny.. Last days of Summer I'm afraid.

Good news on Mary's issue with the Thyroid meds. The hospital but her on a booster Prednisone pack and her speech, walking and such are back to close to normal.

FIVE more days and we lock the door of Rusty Stumps retail sales. I use that term in that I'm going to look into putting a number of these 3D items over on Shapeways and see if they sell there. That will eliminate the manufacturing, packaging and shipping and allow Mary to do her own thing for a change. Fact is I bought her a new dress form as she likes making her own clothes. Such is a Farm Girl.

I had Cortisone injections in three fingers on my left hand and the Trigger Finger is now gone and no pain. Even the right hand that didn't get a shot has also eased up totally. Trouble is this only lasts about a month for me and the doctor won't do Cortisone shots every month. In December we'll discuss an operation to permanently relieve the issue..... hopefully.

Everyone have a FUN and SAFE day in the Sunny Train yard.

Well, back to the grindstone for another month or so.

Walt

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 09/11/2019 :  08:29:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sunny and muggy in the lower MI base this morning. We came back early after continuing to be out of sorts. The trip seemed long and drug out. It was nice to sleep in the home bed last night, but no eagle chatter or crashing waves are not so appealing. Nor is the heat and high humidity expected today.

I may run the green goat this am and hope to try and get the bubble back in the center today.

Everyone have a good day. Thoughts today on the attack on this date. Never Forget!

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

Edited by - k9wrangler on 09/11/2019 08:33:54 AM

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/11/2019 :  08:42:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim, Walt, Karl and Crew this wet again So. Wisconsin morning. 9/11, what a lousy remembrance and a change to the USA that we are still paying for.

Not sure what today will bring as the rain throws us a curve as wet in the woods is kind of miserable. So we will head to the fitness center and figure out our plans. If no plans, I will be in the trainroom as I have to rig some computer fans near my bench. The smell from the Testors glue has starting affecting me and I need to move it away. I donít need anymore medical issues and that is one of the reasons I changed from MEH to the Testors glues. Enjoy your day
TomO

Edited by - tloc on 09/11/2019 08:43:10 AM

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 09/11/2019 :  10:01:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is sunny and 73 degrees right now in S.E. Michigan.

I'm off to Tractor Supply for supplies. Sounds appropriate, right?

Fighting a bad head cold that I picked up on our travels down to Virginia las week.

Have a great day!

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/11/2019 :  6:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karl and Pete. Sorry to see you are getting the weather we had this morning. Also you will be getting our heavy T-storms overnight. At least itís not that white stuff.

Stay safe
TomO

Previous Topic: Come on Jim, Im hungry! Topic Next Topic: Sad news in the photograph world  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000