Railroad Line Forums - Friday morning Lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 5 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 118 ]  [ Total: 123 ]  [ Newest Member: rkovvur ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Friday morning Lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Help - FOS New Freebie Kit - Cigars & Tattoos Kit Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge  

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  09:01:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from So. Wisconsin where the weather is completely different from what the TV weather guy is talking about. Gloomy, very windy and damp feeling. He claims it’s bright, calm and a nice day.

I did check the on-line users about 10 minutes ago and just before I started this, no Jim to be found. I will open the kitchen. The coffee is the Ashpit Blend with the k-cups in the rack next to their machine. Cinnabon French toast with real No. Wisconsin maple syrup and the chemical concoction for us diabetics. The sodas are very cold and diet only. Sides are thick sliced bacon and nice thick ham slices. The donuts are fresh.

Looks like it will be a cave morning as I wait to see how the weather goes as Terry says we will be on an extended walk this morning. Normal is 2 miles in about 28 minutes but I am concerned what an extended walk entails. Have a great day.

TomO

The Third
Crew Chief

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  09:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from a sunny central Ohio. Off to deliver Meals on Wheels. Then maybe work on my layout.

Jim

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  09:54:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chilly, overcast and sprinkles in mid Michigan this morning after a “Chamber of Commerce” beautiful day yesterday. Sunny and mild. The Doll did well with her garage sale.

I’m waiting for the last “free” service on my truck at the dealership in Battle Creek. The drive was tolerable this morning.

I put a couple detail pieces on the RS-3 yesterday between visits to the sale.

Everyone have a good day.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  09:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good overcast morning Tom, Jim and the rest of teh RR-L Crew. Overcast skies and a mist of rain. Probably clear up later but I haven't looked at the radar so we'll see.

Yeah, the lounge was closed so Mary and I went to McDonald's for breakfast. Had coffee there but still open for coffee later.

Pretty much same ole same ole these days. Can't seen to get the stack of orders down any. Even got one in from South Africa yesterday.

Everyone have a Fun and Safe day in the Train Yard.

Walt

Orionvp17
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  11:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mornin,' All!

61, damp, headed for Meh, and more damp today in the northern mitten. A look at the radar picture indicates that Karl has pretty much hit it on the money for his area, but Bruce should probably consider hunkering down, as the red, orange and yellow stuff on the map is moving his way.

Not much shakin' up here, but recovery continues. May try for some bench time this afternoon, if you consider "bench time" to be on the dining room table.

Make it a great day, All, and stay safe!

Pete
in Michigan

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  12:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from Vancouver, B.C. Thought we'd get as far from Dorian as possible. Actually we're out here to board a cruise ship bound for Japan. No word on what's happening with the storm back home. Our daughter is checking on things and no news is good news.

Have a good day.
George

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  1:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Afternoon from overcast, gloomy, and crowded. Chicagoland. Hopped in the car this morning to visit 96 YO MI L. We made it a twofer and stopped at a wake on the way. No RR activity today. Heading back East in a little while. Thanks for. opening up Tom.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  1:52:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon to the entire crew. We woke up in the oddly named town of Canal Winchester, Ohio. (Just south of Columbus.}

We are home now after our trip to Christiansburg, VA to see our Great Granddaughter.

It is 63 degrees here in S.E. Michigan and I kicked the heat on in the house since it had slipped to 67 inside while we were gone.

I'm off to pick up the held mail.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  4:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
George the #1 place I recommend to people visiting Vancouver is the UBC Anthropology Museum. It's a bit difficult to get to, but worth the effort!

I just came in from inspecting the back yard. The incompetent tree people my neighbor hired dropped a couple 40' trees at the edge of his property onto mine. The top of one fell against one of my prized hemlocks, fortunately the hemlock suffered very little damage. It's particularly galling since they have a bucket truck and -could have done it right-, topping the tree and taking it down in pieces.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Previous Topic: Help - FOS New Freebie Kit - Cigars & Tattoos Kit Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.56 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000