Railroad Line Forums - Thursday morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 122 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: colind ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Thursday morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Friday morning Lounge Topic Next Topic: Wednesday morning lounge  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  07:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning all from cool, damp, and sunrise here in N.E. Indiana. It is alleged to reach 80 today. The coffee urn is READY with Boilermaker blend. A few more Silver Bullets are on the way to the rescue workers in the Bahamas and the Southeast US. The photos of the destruction caused by nature are amazing. We'll just bring in doughnuts this morning.

Early trip this morning to the dog groomer. Note: Maltese dogs need a haircut more often than me. So she'll look like a white Chihuahua for a week.

The paint should be dry on the FW project, so back on that later today.

That's it from here, keep safe and dry.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  08:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Morning Jim and crew. A cool 60 degrees here in Western New York. Just a cup of your Boiler Maker coffee will do.

Got back last night after 5 delightful days at camp in the 1000 Islands. Weather wasn't to bad. Finally got a handle on what was draining the battery on the new boat. Time to yell at the dealer.

Don't have anything on the agenda today except for catching up on the forums.

Have a great day everybody.

Bernd

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  08:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, good morning Jim and the rest of the RR-L Crew. Going to be yet another sunny warm day in September. toast and tea for me. Coffee and Voortman later.

Did a number of portrait photos last night at the K of C Council meeting. Past Grand Knights and current officers. Had my remote flash units and all set up and didn't get home until almost 10 pm. What a night.

back to the grind stone. Even got an order in from South Africa yesterday. 10 more days and we close the doors permanently. Big milestone.

Everyone have a FUN and SAFE day in the sunny Train yard.

Walt

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  08:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My dogs went to the groomer's today, too. I hope they can get the residual skunk smell from Titus!

Weather for the next couple of days is perfect, highs in the mid '70s and lows in the mid '50s.

Yesterday was a waste, I didn't feel good so I got nothing done.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  09:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew.

More Great Granddaughter time this morning and then back to just Bonnie and me after lunch.

Time to get back to some indoor and outdoor projects before the NER Convention mid-month.

Have a great day!

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  09:41:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from an almost perfect So. Wisconsin morning. Severely clear, a slight breeze heading to low 70ís but only 56f degrees now. The walk will have to wait until it hits 60 and no I do not want to head to the fitness center. I agreed last night at dinner with the grand kids I will ride the horses with them when they get home from school. We will check out the latest trail that their dad has created. We now have over 12 miles of trails on the property and we now can get basically anywhere on the property with the horses. We also have enough firewood to last a lifetime or 2. Thanks Jim for getting the day moving.

Enjoy your day
TomO

hairball
New Hire

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  10:45:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
boy that BOILERMAKER blend sounds rough. I will stick to my Tim Hortons blend.

Maltese, my TOOTSIE had hair right to the floor, she had never been cut down. My two Shih Tzu .....Morgan and Natashaa after never having hair cuts go to pet place every 4 weeks for shampoo and trim.

living next to GM headquarters in Canada, weather has light wind and some humidity hanging in the air , as long as stays below 72 I am happy.

Still searching for O scale Thomas Yorke TEX-MEX releases.

Going to take some daily time and continue straightening up garage , hard to safely walk around in there amongst all the vintage car parts .

mike lynch

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 09/05/2019 :  2:23:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice weather on hand today, the Dollís impromptu garage sale has been going great guns today, even made me $150 on a couple old signs in the garage. She has a couple helpers, a close cousin, chatty Mary and big Red the friendly self inviter, so Iíve been off the hook after I made a bank run and put out some signs this morning. Has made a dent on the contents of the garage, even selling a door from a horse stall she has that weighs about 3 long tons....buyer was told to bring back help to pick it up.

I receive a fine package from Burley Jim in the mail today, Thank you so much, sir.

Thatís it from here, time to check on the girls. SELL SELL SELL!!!

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

Previous Topic: Friday morning Lounge Topic Next Topic: Wednesday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.53 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000