Railroad Line Forums - Wednesday morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 118 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: Bigbandito ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Wednesday morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Anonymous Members Topic Next Topic: Tuesday morning lounge  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  08:44:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning crew, readers, and Anonymous Members (lurkers/guests) from PC and 63 N.E. Indiana.
The coffee urn is READY with Caboose Stove blend this morning. The special is pancakes and sausage links. All other beverages are ready too.

Glad to hear Mary's cortisone shot worked, I've a couple, and they are not fun. Walt probably has her running around with those orders.

I worked on the bridge yesterday, and ended up weathering it heavily to cover the nasty paint job done in the high humidity.

A trip to the plastic shop in a little while to see what magic they're doing this week.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  08:54:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
GOOD morning Jim and the rest of the RR-L Crew this sunny fine Wednesday morning. Not sure if there is rain in the forecast or not. Too busy to go look.

Thanks, yes the shot went OK and she has no pain now. Today is my turn. I go to the Cancer Hospital for a blood draw. In two weeks I'll find out if it's active or not (yet). Then Friday in to the Heart Hospital to have a ultra sound done. They haven't done treadmill on me in years. Can't get my heart rate up high enough. I've had some issues on that front also and the Dr. wants to check stuff.

Been running the 3D printers crazy even a good part of the night they were going. Some of these prints take 5-6 hours so I save those for late in the day and just let them run and clean them in the morning. Only have about 100 more runs to do... [laugh] Well, maybe not 100 but sometimes it seems that way. Just got 4 liters of resin in and already wondering if I need to order more.

everyone have a FUN and SAFE day in the Sunny and Warm Train Yard.

Walt

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  09:06:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is sunny and heading up to 80 here in S.E. Michigan.

We did get a little rain yesterday - just enough to give me an excuse for not working outside. No such excuse today.

Since I will be cutting tall weeds including berry bushes, I better go put a long sleeve shirt on.

When I went to the supermarket on Sunday, I saw that Sam Adams had their Octoberfest on the shelves. So, from now thru November, I will be enjoying an array of my favorite 'fests' until I reach a Marzen overload.

Have a great day!

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  09:14:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim, Walt, Bruce and incoming Crew. Another decent day in Wisconsin.

Walt sorry it took your retiring before I placed my order. This rash of orders is a tribute to your skills in creating these quality products. I am glad Mary is feeling better and good luck on your upcoming tests.

Not much going on around here. We will hit the Farmer Market in 2 places today. The house will get its”guests are coming” cleaning for the Friday to Monday appearance of my sister. My brother is stopping overnight Sunday night on his way to Nova Scotia to play golf.

Have a great day
Tom

Edited by - tloc on 08/07/2019 09:15:35 AM

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  09:16:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seasonable and a bit humid in SE NH, thunderstorms this afternoon through tomorrow morning.

I did a bit of fill-in around the air-dry clay, I'll take a photo of that before I paint it the rock color. And I got a can of the matte sealer spray for the backdrops (previous vendor sent me gloss instead of matte.) I need to find some 1/4" thick masonite and cut more backdrop pieces.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  09:38:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quite a day yesterday. I just spent 45 minutes typing a narration and POOF the *%{]€¥# internet ate it

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

Edited by - k9wrangler on 08/07/2019 09:40:00 AM

Previous Topic: Anonymous Members Topic Next Topic: Tuesday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.5 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000