Railroad Line Forums - REMINDER! NWSL is going out of business. Order now
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 159 ]  [ Total: 159 ]  [ Newest Member: jfields ]
 All Forums
 Shop Talk
 The Roundhouse
 REMINDER! NWSL is going out of business. Order now
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Topic Next Topic: 12 Volt DC 15 x 20 x 32mm Motor for Remotoring  

CWRailman
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 04/17/2019 :  02:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit CWRailman's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Just a reminder. North West Shortline (NWSL) will be going out of business in several months and some items are already out of stock. If you think you might need some of their products now is the time to get an order in. The business has been for sale for several years with no takers so there is little hope that a buyer will be found in the next four months.

Denny
Janitor in Training
CW Loco and Car Rebuild Shops
WEB site: http://www.cwrailman.com/
Facebook: CWRailman

john holt
Engine Wiper

Posted - 05/18/2019 :  5:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am kinda getting tired of all the small RR businesses going out of business. However, I know I'm not getting any younger either. NWSL offers a lot of items not available anywhere else. I gotta make a list SOON !

GULF COAST & WESTERN

CWRailman
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 05/18/2019 :  9:13:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit CWRailman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by john holt

I am kinda getting tired of all the small RR businesses going out of business. However, I know I'm not getting any younger either. NWSL offers a lot of items not available anywhere else. I gotta make a list SOON !

Better hurry they will stop taking orders in either June or July, I forgot which date they told me. Some items are already out of stock. My first order took two weeks. My second order is now over 4 weeks. They will not bill your account until the items are ready to ship.

Denny
Janitor in Training
CW Loco and Car Rebuild Shops
WEB site: http://www.cwrailman.com/
Facebook: CWRailman

Topic Next Topic: 12 Volt DC 15 x 20 x 32mm Motor for Remotoring  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000