Railroad Line Forums - builders in scale/c.c.crow
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 48 ]  [ Total: 48 ]  [ Newest Member: Marty J ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 builders in scale/c.c.crow
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Loco shed, scratchbuild Topic Next Topic: Mike Chambers Wit and Wisdom  

kebmo
Fireman

Posted - 03/29/2019 :  11:27:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit kebmo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i placed an order for silverwood stain two weeks ago. i paid with paypal immediately. i never received an acknowledgement of the order. i have emailed them 3 times requesting confirmation and a receipt (I have the paypal receipt)
does anyone here know if they are still in business or if this is normal for them?
if you suck at playing the trumpet...that's probably why.

kebmo
Fireman

Posted - 03/29/2019 :  12:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit kebmo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i called and its in transit. blamed it on lazy postal workers and flooding.

Railrunner130
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 03/29/2019 :  6:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've ordered from Clint Crow twice. Both times have been good experiences. In fact, I inquired about one kit that was out of stock. Clint wrote back that if I ordered it, it would come. And it did.

Rutland Railroad
White River Division
"The Peavine"

kebmo
Fireman

Posted - 03/29/2019 :  7:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit kebmo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i spoke to clint. he seemed like a great guy. he seemed a bit frazzled. i guess it's pretty hectic there these days.

jaynjay
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 03/30/2019 :  08:21:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit jaynjay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great that things are working out for you. I really like the Silverwood stain. Still have one unopened bottle left.

John

Previous Topic: Loco shed, scratchbuild Topic Next Topic: Mike Chambers Wit and Wisdom  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000