Railroad Line Forums - Saturday Lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 129 ]  [ Total: 130 ]  [ Newest Member: Ben de Vink ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Saturday Lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Good COLD Sunday Morning Lounge is Open Topic Next Topic: TGIF, Ready or Not  

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  08:10:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from warming So. Wisconsin, it is -1f real temperature and -2 wind chill. The high today is supposed to be +20. Heck of a lot better then yesterday when the wind chill was in the -20s.

The Railbender Blend is in the urn, the k-cups are on the counter, the water is hot for tea or hot cereals. Pancakes, sausages, fresh fruit and a few donuts. Diet sodas are in he frig.

The horses are heading today to Texas for a couple months while my wife is in Austin. The grandkids and their parents are heading home this afternoon. Not sure if I will head to the UW Badger Woman hockey game at 2. Enjoy your day.

TomO

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  08:20:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Tom and crew. We're going to be in the 30's in Tidewater Virginia. A lot better than a number with a minus in front of it.

I'm going to the club this morning, then a wedding this afternoon.

Have a good day.
George

ocalicreek
Crew Chief

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  09:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit ocalicreek's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Morning all.

Dropped off my son at school for a field trip at 4:30. Ugh...not used to being up so early, but at least the donut shop was open on the way home. That's because they're open 24 hours.

Anyway, continuing the progress on the Jordan Old Farm Wagon for the challenge, but also catching up on housework today. I've been taking classes at our community college and my class schedule has changed my chore routine. Three weeks in and I'm finally making the adjustments.

Happy National Pizza Day!

Galen

My Train Blog: http://ocalicreek.blogspot.com/

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  09:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winds last night really howled, but we don't get hurricanes when it's 20 degrees out. (It just sounds that way.)

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

potsy
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  09:12:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Tom and crew thanks for breakfast It's sunny and 20 here in SE Ohio with snow in the forecast for tomorrow . Great about Walt also for my friend he came thru his cancer surgery with great results.

Mark

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  09:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sunny and 8 this morning in MI. Whiteout snow with 45-50 moh winds (mPhmy P froze) made for an ugly day, even inside it was dismal.

Im off today to the Div 5 NCR meeting, the prolific clinician Rich Mahaney is giving a clinic on...giving clinics. Our meetings are always enjoyable. We have a old geezers OPS session at Andy Ks place Monday at 11, an extra hour sleep or prep time.

Everyone have a good day today.

Karl Scribner
HMFWBIC
Kentucky Southern Railway
and associated lines
Midwest Lower Michigan

Edited by - k9wrangler on 02/09/2019 1:24:39 PM

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  10:43:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Tom and the rest of the crew. I feel guilty mentioning the 76 degree weather here under bright sunshine. It sure beats the 1 degree wind chill temps back in Holly, MI.

Let's see, the agenda includes sitting in the lanai around the pool, working on a clinic or two. We plan on heading to Siesta Key this evening to watch the sun set.

Tomorrow our plans are to head to the Tampa Zoo.

Have a great day!

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  10:55:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning crew, just back in from Lowe's, Target, Walmart, and Costco. Power shopping, get out of my way! Thanks for opening, coffee, and breakfast Tom. Everybody was out and about early.

Well, time to sit down and have a real cup of coffee.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Previous Topic: Good COLD Sunday Morning Lounge is Open Topic Next Topic: TGIF, Ready or Not  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000