Railroad Line Forums - Wednesday morning lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 95 ]  [ Total: 96 ]  [ Newest Member: rkovvur ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Wednesday morning lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Good Photo Essay of Trancontinental Railroad Topic Next Topic: 2019 Springfield Train Show  

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  08:46:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning crew from rain soaked N.E. Indiana. Thunderstorms this morning until about 2 AM and steady rain afterwards. All the snow is out in the intermittent lake in my front yard.
The coffee urn is READY with Lighting Strike Rail blend. Watch out for your DCC decoders. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausage patties are up on the serving line. The smoothie machine repair guy says "I'll be back in, when the parts come in". I think Eddie thought it was a slot machine.

I painted a few LP last night, and watched the never ending 'Oak Island' show. I think they are going to find Geraldo in the very last episode. 

Have a Super day!

Jim

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  08:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a bit cooler after 2 days in the high 50s, most of the snow is gone particularly where it's sunny. Furnace service today, and geology lab this afternoon.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

potsy
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  09:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Jim and Dave thanks for breakfast but I had oatmeal following Walt I guess! it is 53 and raining her in SE Ohio flood warnings for small streams. going to rewire part of the main buss line today it is a mess shouldn't take to long. feeling much better today!!

Have a safe day

Mark

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  09:25:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello from refreshed whiten Wisconsin. The rain, sleet, snow mixture predicted in our neighborhood was just snow. No idea how much but maybe 1Ē but enough to mess up the roads.

I am heading to the VA in Madison as my MILís medical care bills allow for some VA help. My FIL served on the Indianapolis as security for the delivery of the 1st bomb. He was not aboard when the ship sank. With Terry in Texas I will handle this.

Jim, the new K-cup machine is now on its way, I also order some more cups including chocolate to be made hot.

Enjoy your day
TomO

DWARN
New Hire

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  10:13:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning - I'm with you Jim, could there be another lost Capone safe in our future?

Hope everyone has a great day.

Doug

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  10:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
31 degrees and several hours of Jimís rain and we have an Olympic skating rink here in MI. I used the whole bag of ice melt on the steps and side walk so the Doll could get to her car, sheís working today. Iíll see if later, the rain has finally passed by, I can get out and buy some more of that stuff. There are several weeks left, groundhogís shadow or not, of icy potential.

I am slowly at a turtleís pace working on my layout scenery and today will be one of those days.

Everyone have a good day.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  10:33:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from Lakewood Ranch, Fla. where it is sunny and 79 degrees. That sure beats the 32 degrees and cloudy weather back in Holly, MI.

I am spending time helping our son with a few projects, taking Bonnie shopping, and working on two new clinics.

Have a great day!

jbvb
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  11:28:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbvb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good morning, all. My weather is much like Dave's, but they forecast a good deal of precipitation overnight. No matter, as we've done our shopping for this week.

Last month, I signed the B&M Eastern Route up for a local 'op session weekend' called Railrun. So I'm prioritizing items on my 'layout operations punchlist', which include easy-to-read signs for all the industries I haven't yet built. Today should also see the signage phase of Newburyport's Spring Switch done.

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  12:13:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dutchman

Good morning from Lakewood Ranch, Fla. where it is sunny and 79 degrees. That sure beats the 32 degrees and cloudy weather back in Holly, MI.

I am spending time helping our son with a few projects, taking Bonnie shopping, and working on two new clinics.

Have a great day!

Sounds like a rough day bruce!!

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/06/2019 :  4:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dutchman

Have a great day!

I read this and wonder...did the North 'really' win that war?  

Jim

Previous Topic: Good Photo Essay of Trancontinental Railroad Topic Next Topic: 2019 Springfield Train Show  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000