Railroad Line Forums - Monday Lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 6 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 114 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: Bigbandito ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Monday Lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Tuesday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Heat Wave Sunday Morning Lounge is OPEN  

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  08:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Crew. The coffee urn is filled with. Patriot Blend, the k-cups are next to the machine. Pancakes with Wisconsin Maple syrup, the chemical bottle is there, fresh fruit, freshly made donuts and thick sliced bacon. The water is hot for cereals and tea.

So. Wisconsin while still white is very wet, lots of drizzle the last couple of days have cleared walkways, roads and roofs. I watched maybe the last 10 minutes of the Super Bore game. Off to the fitness center for me, feed the horses and head to the cave. Enjoy your day.

TomO

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  08:33:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tom, you watched more of the Stupor Bowl than I did. Instead, I was working on my stone bridge. Today I need to buy more make-up wedges (each coat consumes a wedge) and continue painting.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  08:58:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good morning Tom, Dave and the rest of the RR-L Crew. 45 deg. here in the Crossroads.

I had toast and tea for breakfast seeing I had too much yesterday at Chilli's in Fajitas.

The rain we were suppose to get, we didn't. Just as well it's wet enough with the melting snow.

Well I have lots of work to do so I'm gone. Everyone have a Fun and Safe day in the Train Yard.

Walt

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  09:17:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Tom and crew. Gonna be in the 50's in Tidewater Virginia, which means a bike ride.

I'm in the middle of assembling and weathering some hopper kits. I need to make coal loads when I'm done.

Have a good day.
George

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  09:27:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cloudy and 50 degrees here in the palm of the mitten, we went out and about yesterday and at about sundown began looking for a place to eat, we were over S of Grand Rapids, it became very foggy, thankfully a slight knowledge of the area was helpful in navigating the roads. Amazing the fools without headlights on. We did find an eatery, had a fair meal and then headed home. The fog was so thick it was almost hallucinating to drive in. The closer to home the thinner it was, I believe the fog was from the heavy snow that had fallen over toward GR as the lake effect gives them more than we get, which is still plenty.

Today Iílol be off in a bit to get my new hearing aids, supposedly much new tech in them, like blue tooth to link with my phone. That will be a great thing if it works right.

Saw a bit of the game last night, only pro game Iíve seen in 2 years or more, never a fan and much less in recent times. Sort of a novelty, I canít imagine paying to see it or taking the time to travel and find lodging.

Slow weekend for the hobby, maybe some later today after I get the new ears...

Have a great day all.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  10:02:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from the Sarasota area of Florida. We will be in the mid-70's today.

We went to a local beer joint - 25 on tap, and tried a few samplers. One was a tasty Stout with hints of blueberry and maple. Not good for a steady diet, but something to switch to for a day a week type thing. Anyway, it was from a brewery in Michigan that I haven't seen in S.E. Michigan. (Saugatuck) As it turns out, I could get a 6 pack at a local shop down here. It seems funny to have to come to Florida to buy a 6-pack of a Michigan beer that is not available to me in my area of Michigan.

We've been watching the local Gator sunning himself on the neighbor's lawn. He is about a 7-footer. Normally he is a slug, just laying there, but I saw him get alert and then make the 4' back into the lake in the blink of an eye. Impressive (and a bit scary).

Have a great day!

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  10:48:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gators....taste like chicken slightly gamier, it goes great with collards & vinegar.

Tom, thanks for a more conventional opening.

Just back from the Post Office, we had a whopping 11 pieces of mis-delivered mail in the box Saturday, so I brought them to the Postmaster to see if she could handle them.

Driveway and side roads are glare ice. It rained early last night, and then an overnight freeze made it an adventure getting out this morning.

I tried modeling the Yuppie cup machine for the lounge last night, but my hand kept going numb on the mouse. (Must be some evil force involved  

Time to get busy and see what I can screw up today.

Have a Super day!

Previous Topic: Tuesday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Heat Wave Sunday Morning Lounge is OPEN  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.39 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000