Railroad Line Forums - Sunday Lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 7 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 118 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: longknifeldr ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Sunday Lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: CMX Clean Machine cars Topic Next Topic: Assistance Required, Please....  

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  09:26:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning from bright So. Wisconsin where it is heading into the 30ís. The silver urn is ready with the Pullman Porter Blend, the k-cups are stacked next to the machine. Water is hot for cereal, tea and washing hands if need be. Bacon and eggs with fresh fruit, breakfast beef burritos and a gleaming smoothie machine is ready for your choices.

Since this is Profootball Sunday the wife is excited and I am heading 70 miles out to the better LHS. My trainroom and I are about to be better acquainted the next couple weeks before our travels begin around the 20th.

Enjoy your day
TomO

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  10:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bright overcast in Michigan this morning.

Stayed out late at friendsí last night and slept late. Time to eat something.

Everyone have a good day.

Karl Scribner
Sunfield Twp. Michigan
H.M.F.I.C
Kentucky Southern Railway
The Spartan Line

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  10:18:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Tom and crew. We're in the mid 40's in Tidewater Virginia. I need to get out for some kind of activity, my problem is motivation.

I've had a busy couple of days. Our club had a Christmas open house Friday and this weekend there's a Greenberg train show in Virginia Beach, so I spent the better part of yesterday over there. I bought a couple freight car kits that I didn't need. I thought it was my duty to the hobby to help the dealers.

I'm assembling a Roundhouse GATX tank car kit for a friend. I've spent most of the morning looking for small parts that zip off my tweezers. If it wasn't for the flying parts, I'd be done by now!

Have a good day.
George

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  10:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sunny today and seasonal in SE NH. Crappy weather predicted tomorrow for New Year's Eve, rain, ice, snow, etc, etc, etc. Glad we're not going out. Dinner with friends later today, plus moving the tree out of the house. I might get downstairs and move some of the old bookcases into the layout room, followed by more of the magazines into those bookcases.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/30/2018 :  11:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woke up to a light dusting of snowflakes on the North Coast. Melted before I could tell if they were liberals or conservatives.

Home of the North Coast Railroad.

Edited by - David J Buchholz on 12/30/2018 11:04:01 AM

Previous Topic: CMX Clean Machine cars Topic Next Topic: Assistance Required, Please....  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.67 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000