Railroad Line Forums - Tuesday Lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 5 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 116 ]  [ Total: 121 ]  [ Newest Member: Hawghead ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Tuesday Lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Wednesday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Your favorite songs  

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  11:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Crew. The door must have been jammed as I am back from the fitness cente. Coffee is hot MoW Blend, the water is boiling for tea or cereals. The donuts are fresh and the smoothie machine will accept whatever you throw in it.

Movie day at our house, at 1:10 we will see the Green Book. I have heard great reviews but little viewing audience. The upstairs Xmas decorations are done. The tree level, my area, is not in the holiday spirit yet.

Enjoy your day
Tom

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  11:26:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some sun started the day. So did some cold, upper teens.

Had a nice time at the grand daughter’s concert last evening then watched the SPARTANS handily take on the Iowa team in hoops we’d recorded while at the concert.

Up this morning, and got a couple more bills paid off, feels good not having payments. It’s been a good year for taking care of a lot of that.

Did more wiring yesterday and maybe more again in a bit today. Did I say it’s cold?

Have a good day.

Karl Scribner
HMFWBIC
Kentucky Southern Railway
and associated lines
Midwest Lower Michigan

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  11:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got up late after watching Monday night football. A dusting of angel dandruff overnight and 30*

Home of the North Coast Railroad.

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  12:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, it's after lunch now and I'm not really into eating. High blood pressure or else water pills are making my stomach queasy.
We're trying to decide what to do with the house. Sale is not happening, no one wants an antique today. Hate thinking about this winter and the 4 letter word.

Dave Mason
D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”~Benjamin Franklin
The 2nd Amendment, America’s 1st Homeland Security

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  1:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon all! breakfast (coffee) at the Greek's with my old crew. Then a trip to the doctor for my yearly prescription. Hopped on the Interstate, and did a loop-de-loop and hopped right off. Traffic was stopped at least 2 miles ahead. Probably another idiot on their cellphone. Multiple injuries. An hour late for the eye doctor. No new prescription, and tada, the diabetic retinopathy that he discovered 4 years ago, is still no where to be found. (I stopped being diabetic 3 years ago.) So, I was pretty happy with that.

I'm out in the shop and kicked on the heat, I'll play with something back out here in an hour or so.

Have a Super day!

Jim

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  2:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great news on the retina issues., glad to hear it.

Home of the North Coast Railroad.

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  5:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you, Jim!

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Orionvp17
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  5:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good news, Jim! Glad to hear this!

Pete
in Michigan

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  6:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys, I'm his 'poster child' (with name removed) for him reviewing with non-believers and borderliners.

Jim

Orionvp17
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  6:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's keep it that way....

Pete
in Michigan

Previous Topic: Wednesday morning lounge Topic Next Topic: Your favorite songs  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000