Railroad Line Forums - Monday lounge
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 105 ]  [ Total: 108 ]  [ Newest Member: lumberfan ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Monday lounge
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Your favorite songs Topic Next Topic: Sunday morning lounge  

k9wrangler
Engineer

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  08:39:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grey wet and cold in Michigan this morning. Letís get the water hot for Waltís tea and fire up a pot of ballast blend in the silver bullit si its ready when the buckwheat cakes are ready to go, Oh-Tay? Eggs sausage and grits toast biscuits and fresh churned butter.

I did some more wiring onthe layout yesterday after getting the chains on the Deere, ready for snow again. Iím sure that weíre getting some before long.

Iím headed out shortly for the dealership to have routine service done on my truck. Itís now just shy of a year old and has 15k on the Ďclockí. Itís a good one and I enjoy driving it.

I hope everyone has a good day, today, and a good week.
Karl Scribner
HMFWBIC
Kentucky Southern Railway
and associated lines
Midwest Lower Michigan

BurleyJim
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  09:09:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Karl and the incoming crew. I saw you ditsing around those kitchen utensils a little while ago and thought I'd see what you came up with. Nice breakfast, and you didn't murder the Alfalfa biscuits.

Same yucky weather here, I'm playing around building a double crossover section. I worked on it last night, and am heading to the cave to continue on it, before I forget what I've done.

Have a Super day!

Jim

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  09:29:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Karl, Jim and the rest of the crew. After one day where temps hit the mid-50's and all the snow melted, we are back near freezing and the ground is once again snow covered.

We will be picking up our new Jeep Cherokee today. It will replace our Dodge Journey.

Have a great day!

tloc
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  09:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Karl, Bruce and Jim. So. Wisconsin is either rejoicing or in mourning. The Coach of the Pack has been removed. The diva QB gets his way! Long live the diva!

White has been applied to the ground cover outside in a very thin covering. Should not be a travel issue. I was just informed we are not heading to the fitness center but it is decorating for Xmas day. I will get a lot more cardio activity hauling the bins for the wife then what I do there.

Have a great day
TomO

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  09:54:00 AM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tom, in this house, stretching to put the Angel on top of the tree is considered exercise.

Just a little boiler blend coffee left over from throwing on the ash pit last night. Need to recover from a bout of vertigo this morning. Head is spinning like wheels on an old locomotive at the moment. But all things shall pass.

Home of the North Coast Railroad.

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  5:34:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today's warm temps were a blessing, I needed to recaulk around the windows they installed a couple months ago. I think I found the leaks.

Geology tomorrow morning, then probably "hall-decking" and other holiday obligations tomorrow afternoon.

I refuse to think/talk about last night's football game.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Previous Topic: Your favorite songs Topic Next Topic: Sunday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.89 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000