Railroad Line Forums - Campbell Scale's Gran" Ma's House, aka, Grandma's
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 11 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 99 ]  [ Total: 110 ]  [ Newest Member: RexsDad ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Campbell Scale's Gran" Ma's House, aka, Grandma's
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: The Model Foundry - Silverado Mine Topic Next Topic: The E.L.&.P. Meat Corp.: An Update  

mecrr
Engine Wiper

Posted - 09/17/2017 :  9:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have searched this and The Modler's Forum looking for a build thread of the Campbell Scale's Gran" Ma's House, aka, Grandma's House with no luck. I am about to build the version that was produced while company was in Tustin California. It is the kit with wooden parts in plastic bags (not laser cut). [/size]I really appreciate the opportunity to view someone else's build before starting to see where the problems I am about to face lie. Would appreciate anyone suggestions as to where I might locate a build thread.Thanks in advance
David
A Maine Expatriate living in the valley of Northern California - Modeling in HO.
David Stickney

jaynjay
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/18/2017 :  11:52:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit jaynjay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sent you a PM

John

hon3_rr
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 09/18/2017 :  12:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The little bit I found is http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46691&whichpage=2

-- KP --
Life is to short to build all of the models I want to.

mecrr
Engine Wiper

Posted - 09/18/2017 :  3:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx everyone, I am all set.
David

A Maine Expatriate living in the valley of Northern California - Modeling in HO.
David Stickney

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 09/18/2017 :  11:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I assume your going to do the build here on the forum??

Would love to see the step by step.

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Previous Topic: The Model Foundry - Silverado Mine Topic Next Topic: The E.L.&.P. Meat Corp.: An Update  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000