Railroad Line Forums - Twin Mills - Size
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 5 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 53 ]  [ Total: 58 ]  [ Newest Member: Poul Low Moller ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Twin Mills - Size
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Letterbashing Topic Next Topic: Rusty Stumps Cedar Shingles  

adrian_batey
Fireman

Posted - 08/29/2017 :  10:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit adrian_batey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

Been looking for the total size of the diorama. its no longer on the SW site from what i can see.
Can someone measure out what area it takes up?

Im thinking of a peninsula area in a 10 x 20 room

adrian_batey
Fireman

Posted - 08/29/2017 :  11:06:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit adrian_batey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not to worry guys. UK Guy Helped me out and i found it in one of the construction threads also

quote:
Originally posted by BillMichaels

Thanks very much you guys! Your comments and encouragement keep me going! Here's a quick recap...
Everything that I've built so far on the 3'x3' diorama:

Pretty good, huh? Looks like I'm making a lot of progress and there's light at the end of the tunnel, right? Now, take a look at the pile of stripwood left:

And I'm probably gonna be short!!! I'm on page 49...there's still 72 pages MORE. I haven't even gotten to the section in the manual where Brett says "So, you've made it this far..." Cripes, I feel like I've given birth and I'm not up to the machinery part yet!

/whine

(make no mistake, I'm havin a blast!)

Previous Topic: Letterbashing Topic Next Topic: Rusty Stumps Cedar Shingles  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000