Railroad Line Forums - Video update on the mine area
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 107 ]  [ Total: 109 ]  [ Newest Member: wagnmkr ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Small Scale Model Railroad Forum
 Video update on the mine area
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: TT scale Otter Creek Falls Coal & Lumber Rwy Topic Next Topic: DPM Corner Apothecary leftovers build.  

gombul
New Hire

Posted - 06/05/2017 :  01:50:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit gombul's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi folks, I posted an update recently for anyone who's been following our YouTube channel. My kids present this, so it's not a technical update but there are some visuals of the mine area: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2PFx6ANxBA

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 06/05/2017 :  07:45:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Mike

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 06/05/2017 :  08:57:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent video. It's good to see your boys involved in the building of the layout. Those will be memories they will have for the rest of their lives.

George

desertdrover
Engineer

Posted - 06/05/2017 :  11:21:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with George's sentiments, First it is another fantastic video, I love that mine and dinosaur scene, and really appreciate the fact that your two boys are so interested in modeling. You appear to be teaching them valuable life lessons, and something they can share doing together as they grow up.

Previous Topic: TT scale Otter Creek Falls Coal & Lumber Rwy Topic Next Topic: DPM Corner Apothecary leftovers build.  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000