Railroad Line Forums - Received, a bunch of rolling stock
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 7 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 113 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: csrr70 ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Received, a bunch of rolling stock
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Plastic roof smoke vents? Topic Next Topic: Trouble with signage  

engineerkyle
Crew Chief

Posted - 03/01/2017 :  10:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit engineerkyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Hi All,

A lady saw my website and commissioned me to finish and weather a bunch (54 to be exact) of HO scale cars...

They are so finely detailed I hate to work on them, but they will look more real after I've had a go at them. Here is a sample from the shipment.

ke

jerrman
Section Hand

Posted - 03/02/2017 :  11:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nicely done. must have taken quite awhile for that many. can you tell me your website. I'd like to see more of your work. thanks.

engineerkyle
Crew Chief

Posted - 03/03/2017 :  08:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit engineerkyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Hi Jerrman,

Posting websites is frowned upon because I sell stuff off of mine. However, nothing for sale these days, just examples of my modeling, so I guess it's OK.

www.engineerkyle.com

Thanks for the interest!

engineerkyle
Crew Chief

Posted - 03/18/2017 :  01:31:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit engineerkyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Hi Guys,

I want to confirm the following facts about these cars I've acquired? Is this correct for the cars photoed above?

AAR 40' steel boxcar - 1937 design - Youngstown door

Thanks, Kyle

Guff
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 03/18/2017 :  11:36:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kyle,
Very Nice Website!
Dave

Previous Topic: Plastic roof smoke vents? Topic Next Topic: Trouble with signage  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-14 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000