Railroad Line Forums - MinitrainS
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 8 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 76 ]  [ Total: 84 ]  [ Newest Member: Davidsamuels ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 HOn30 and HOn3 Forum
 MinitrainS
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: HOn3 and HOn30 Lounge Topic Next Topic: My HOn3 equipment.  

southpier
Engine Wiper

Posted - 10/28/2016 :  2:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is there a reliable US dealer? current, with stock, and still in business? i just want a diesel 4 wheel switcher and some flats to get started.

thanks

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 10/28/2016 :  8:10:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try here. http://www.lehightonhobbies.com/minitrains.htm

Benrd

southpier
Engine Wiper

Posted - 10/28/2016 :  10:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that's exactly what i want; thank you.

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 10/29/2016 :  07:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by southpier

that's exactly what i want; thank you.

You're welcome.

B

southpier
Engine Wiper

Posted - 10/29/2016 :  10:46:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
harumph! i just called the gentleman @ lehighton hobbies and he told me they have been sold out for quite some time.... the search continues.

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 10/29/2016 :  12:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by southpier

harumph! i just called the gentleman @ lehighton hobbies and he told me they have been sold out for quite some time.... the search continues.

I'll be going to the Syracuse, New York fairgrounds train show next weekend. I'll keep my eye open. I saw a dealer there last year that was selling those.

Bernd

southpier
Engine Wiper

Posted - 10/29/2016 :  4:32:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
much appreciated. if it gets down to it, i can get to springfield maybe. but it doesn't seem like it should be this hard. i guess i've been out of the loop too long.

usaf_andy
Engine Wiper

Posted - 11/02/2016 :  12:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit usaf_andy's Homepage  Send usaf_andy an AOL message  Send usaf_andy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe try the Original Whistle Stop in Pasadena, CA. I am pretty sure they will have stuff in stock.

JMancuso
New Hire

Posted - 01/31/2017 :  6:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I met Fred Hill at the NNGC in Maine. I purchased a bunch from him there and additionally again via email. He's a great guy and very excited about Minitrains HOn30.

His email is Trainmaster@thewhistlestop.com

I don't think there's much in the way of online shopping (when I last looked) but I simply emailed him what I was interested in and he got back to me right away.

CavalryTrooper25
Engine Wiper

Posted - 03/17/2017 :  11:12:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

South;

What are you looking for, the old AHM Plymouth?

Horse

Previous Topic: HOn3 and HOn30 Lounge Topic Next Topic: My HOn3 equipment.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-14 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.67 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000