Railroad Line Forums - Geezer's lounge - Volume 23
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 8 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 88 ]  [ Total: 96 ]  [ Newest Member: tillerman1 ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 The On30 Line
 Geezer's lounge - Volume 23
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: On30 Annual 2017 - Pre sale Topic Next Topic: Westport River Lumber Co
Page: of 39

Philip
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/05/2016 :  11:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning All!

Upscale is thermite blend, we have percolated hobo blend Glad you stopped by BurleyJim!

Dr's appointment @ 2:00 may be cleared for return to work. Been off since Nov 25th. I think vertigo is contagious. My wife is sick of me.

Philip

Edited by - Philip on 12/05/2016 11:35:33 AM

David Clark
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/05/2016 :  1:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the coffee! Some wet snow falling here - a good time to stay in! Plan was to buy wood for the benchwork today to have materials to build the layout over Christmas. We'll see how things go later in the day.
Cheers,
Dave

BBLmber
Fireman

Posted - 12/06/2016 :  05:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mornig ALL, Iput some coal on the fire and hobo coffee to boil. For brekfast this morning how about bisquits, sausage grey, sausage patties, eggs, and home fries, butter an jams on the side. JIM, GLAD TO HAVE SOME OUTSIDE VISITORS. My schedule is clear tody so we'll see what we can get into. Philip, I hope everything went well at the docs yesterday. Everyone have a gret day. Mark

W,L,&E

Philip
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/06/2016 :  09:20:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning men!

I'll have coffee thanks!

Thanks Mark. Positional vertigo says the doc, gave me an instructional how to. Hopeful the exercise will work. So far so good. Back to work Thursday. Doc took me off the meds they prescribed at the ER...meclizine & valium..

Are you doing any modeling recently?

Have a good day!

Philip

Edited by - Philip on 12/06/2016 4:20:04 PM

Bill Uffelman
Fireman

Posted - 12/06/2016 :  4:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally got the last of the OSB hung in the RR room on Saturday. On Sunday the boss "suggested" that I clean up the other side of the garage. Being the obedient husband I am, it now looks better than it has in the six years we have owned the place. This morning I cleaned the front windows and assembled the new 9' Christmas tree so she can hang ornaments. Too many honey dos!

teaspoon
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2016 :  11:38:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good evening all, I spent the day taking apart the pump for the furnace (hot water heat) and putting it back together, and came to the conclusion that by the time I replaced the various parts that are worn out, I might as well order a new one. This one is about 25 years old and starting to make a racket when it runs, needs new motor mounts, impeller, etc. In other news, my son and his wife are expecting their third child in July, but he also found out that he has early stage M.S., so that news is somewhat bittersweet. Hopefully everyone is off building wondrous things at the modelling bench, this place is awful quiet.I was able to get some parts for the sternwheel critter and Kee's Chinese Laundry primed and painted today, not much time for anything else. I left some spicy Nacho's, Negra Modello and Tequila out, maybe it will liven things up a bit.

Edited by - teaspoon on 12/07/2016 11:46:19 PM

BBLmber
Fireman

Posted - 12/08/2016 :  06:54:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning All, I put the coffee on and cleaned up the mess the lurkers left from the nachos and tequilap. Assorted danish are on the counter. Off to the foot doctor this morning then will see how things go this fternoon. Everyone have a great day. Mark

W,L,&E

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/08/2016 :  07:01:33 AM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
morning

thanks mark for the coffee

I am taking a vacation day today as its a use or lose company policy
so I am home until 8 pm when I have to get some sleep as I'm back on mids days

lots of work is gonna get done in the train room today

Philip
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/08/2016 :  10:33:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning.
Back to work today.

Thanks for the coffee Mark! I'm at a standstill on the Geezer memorial project awaiting supplies.

Thanks Steve for having a partial open last night. I hope you get your heat fixed and your sons health woes work out. Congrats on being a Grandfather, we have one grandson.

It was a slow day in the lounge yesterday, not sure why. The main lounge was booming.

Have a great day!

Philip

David Clark
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/08/2016 :  1:53:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, all! Thanks for the coffee and danish. BC is in the grips of winter (haven't seen snow in the Lower Mainland in four years) so everyone is being goofy on the roads. Another "dump" coming tonight. I feel a snow day coming on....
Cheers,
Dave

BBLmber
Fireman

Posted - 12/09/2016 :  07:46:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning All, the fire has been stoked and the coffee is on. As for chow today e have ham steaks, ham gravey, home fries, bisquits, butter and jelly. my usual friday ritural, that about takes up most of my day. Phillip, Ilike the cartoon and glad you are bak to work. Everyone have great day, Mark

W,L,&E

David Clark
Engine Wiper

Posted - 12/09/2016 :  1:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the set up, Mark. The "big dump" didn't really happen last night but this morning there is a steady, light snowfall that will likely turn the homeward rush hour into "pan-delerium". All those people who won't bother to get snow tires but insist on driving in the snow anyway - sigh.
Dave

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/09/2016 :  4:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
evening all, I been working crazy hours, one mid, next day days, back to mids.......so I'm all messed up...... lol

hay mark thanks for the left overs, may be cold but still fills the belly

just put bills engine house on the layout where it will stay and working the mock up disc for the gallows,

BBLmber
Fireman

Posted - 12/10/2016 :  06:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning All, I PUT COAL ON THE FIRE AND TIM HORTENS IN THE POT. BREAKFASTWISE we have hot cakes, sausage patties, eggs, and butter an syrup. I do hope we get some more drop ins today. Everyone have a great day. Mark

W,L,&E

lemkerailroad1
Crew Chief

Premium Member

Posted - 12/10/2016 :  06:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Send lemkerailroad1 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Morning guys just finished up working here Southeast Ohio just got back to the office thanks for breakfast gotta go ahead put in a couple more hours here at the office and then head back to Dayton talk to guys lunch time

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: On30 Annual 2017 - Pre sale Topic Next Topic: Westport River Lumber Co  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-14 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.52 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000