Railroad Line Forums - North Coast Railroad
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 107 ]  [ Total: 110 ]  [ Newest Member: Hawghead ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 HOn30 and HOn3 Forum
 North Coast Railroad
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Topic Next Topic: HOn3 and HOn30 Lounge
Page: of 18

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  1:29:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David J Buchholz

Bernd, here's the trucks I have available.

Bring them with you to RIT. The CFO has released some funds for the equipment.

Bernd

A PESSIMIST sees a dark tunnel
An OPTIMIST sees light at the end of the tunnel
A REALIST sees a freight train
The LOCOMOTIVE ENGINEER sees three idiots standing on the tracks

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  2:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Iíve noticed the chatter regarding the RIT train show. If weather cooperates, I will probably be attending.

Mike

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Nobody living can ever stop me, as I go walking that freedom highway -- Woody Guthrie

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  2:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Weather looking good considering its December. Cloudy prediction, no rain yet forecasted.

Send me your cell phone number in a PM.

Home of the North Coast Railroad.

Edited by - David J Buchholz on 12/03/2018 2:28:57 PM

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  2:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Coming from WV, I am watching forecasts from Erie onward. Probably driving up Thursday and staying with my sister in Irondequoit.

Mike

Edited by - Michael Hohn on 12/03/2018 2:37:16 PM

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  08:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See you all tomorrow at the show.

Still getting track in tentative positions to make it all work. Placement and alignment have proven more critical than I expected. Runarpund tracks are limited to about two 50ft boxcar. I guess I'll just have to enjoy the resultant operations.

It seems turnouts take up more room than trackplans accounted for, unless you want to hand built them, a task which I am not up to.

I still need more right hand #4 HON3 turnouts if you have any to spare. Send me a PM.

Edited by - David J Buchholz on 12/07/2018 08:25:13 AM

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  08:33:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave,

See you there tomorrow. Looking forward to a great Saturday.

Bernd

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  09:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to having a few visitors to the North Coast tomorrow. After the RIT show, Bernd, Pennman (Rich) and Mike Hohn will be stopping by.

As visiting magnates of their own railroad empires, the North Coast is giving them a warm welcome, and a cold beer.

Edited by - David J Buchholz on 12/07/2018 12:04:46 PM

Pennman
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  11:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David J Buchholz

Looking forward to having a few visitors to the North Coast tomorrow. After the RIT show, Bernd, Pennman (Rich) and Mike Hohn will be stopping by. As visiting magnates of their own railroad empires, the North Coast is giving them a warm welcome, and a cold beer.

That sounds like a very warm welcome !! While grocery shopping yesterday, I noticed a new beer called Raging B*itc_h.. was going to purchase some for my wife.. she hates beer..so thoughts were not so promising.. better stick to train purchases instead

Rich

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  12:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So when Santa greets my wife and says "HO HO HO", does that mean she's been on his naughty list?

Edited by - David J Buchholz on 12/07/2018 12:03:32 PM

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  1:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah yes a cold beer on a cold day. Sounds good to me.

quote:
So when Santa greets my wife and says "HO HO HO", does that mean she's been on his naughty list?

Depends if Santa is smiling or not.

@ Rich. You buy here that beer and you'll be looking to do your modeling somewhere else I bet.

Pennman
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  2:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"@ Rich. You buy here that beer and you'll be looking to do your modeling somewhere else I bet."

Bernd.... You bettcha!!

Rich

Hawghead
New Hire

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  4:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pennman

"@ Rich. You buy here that beer and you'll be looking to do your modeling somewhere else I bet."

Bernd.... You bettcha!!

Rich

What he said, I don't think the way to get ahead with your railroad is to piss off the CFO.

Scott

If you can't make it perfect, make it adjustable.

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  5:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pennman

Bernd.... You bettcha!!

Rich

Rich good way to get on the good side of her right before Christmas!!

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

David J Buchholz
Crew Chief

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  5:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Send David J Buchholz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My wife's good side is when I'm about 40 ft away, out of range for throwing with accuracy.

Michael Hohn
Fireman

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  6:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Hohn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Iíve had Raging ***** in restaurants. Itís pretty good. In fact, my wife thinks maybe she brought some home. Whatís in a name?

Depends on who is bringing it home.

Mike

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Nobody living can ever stop me, as I go walking that freedom highway -- Woody Guthrie

Page: of 18 Topic Next Topic: HOn3 and HOn30 Lounge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000