Railroad Line Forums - TT scale Otter Creek Falls Coal & Lumber Rwy
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 1 | Guests: 92 ]  [ Total: 94 ]  [ Newest Member: Deano ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Small Scale Model Railroad Forum
 TT scale Otter Creek Falls Coal & Lumber Rwy
Previous Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: DPM Corner Apothecary - (another) Kitbash Topic Next Topic: NNY RR
Page: of 11

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 03/02/2017 :  07:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bernd my layout is being built the same way, not because I want to take anything to a show (we don't have any shows close to here) but I want to be able to easily take it apart and put it back together if I should move. Also as you said you don't get overwhelmed trying to build everything at once. The Murphy portion I'm currently working on is my final section.

Mike

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 03/02/2017 :  11:58:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles

Bernd my layout is being built the same way, not because I want to take anything to a show (we don't have any shows close to here) but I want to be able to easily take it apart and put it back together if I should move. Also as you said you don't get overwhelmed trying to build everything at once. The Murphy portion I'm currently working on is my final section.

Great. One reason for taking to shows is I'd like to see TT scale become a viable scale to fill the gap between N and HO. Just like S scale fills the void between HO and O.

There's a couple of shows close by, plus I have a good friend that sells at shows. I usually share a table with him. It draws a crowd to his table when I bring something like an animated crane or just to display something.

Bernd

Bernd
Fireman

Posted - 03/18/2017 :  6:33:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bernd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Added another page showing how I'm going to make the turnouts for the engine terminal module.

http://www.kingstonemodelworks.com/LET-2.html

Enjoy.

Bernd

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: DPM Corner Apothecary - (another) Kitbash Topic Next Topic: NNY RR  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000