Railroad Line Forums - Foss Landing Build
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 7 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 82 ]  [ Total: 89 ]  [ Newest Member: RocknTommy ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Foss Landing Build
Previous Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Aladdin General Store in O scale Topic Next Topic: Loading dock height?
Page: of 3

LynnB
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  2:44:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve really nice work on the Foss Landing, I may have to look into the Shipyard, really goes well with the Foss Landing.

mark_dalrymple
Fireman

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  3:04:14 PM  Show Profile  Send mark_dalrymple an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looking good, Steve. The layout is progressing nicely.

Cheers, Mark.

ELK RIVER RR
Fireman

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  5:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking forward to getting back to modeling you see we are moving both layouts a parts. I will be fixing up little bits and stuff for now but really not to bad for two layouts cut into sixteen sections and a 26 foot box truck.keep up the great work. Tom

Pennman
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 10/01/2019 :  07:49:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve,

Any updates you can show for this thread? I would like to see what you have done these past few months if you have anything.

Rich

SteveCuster
Section Hand

Posted - 10/01/2019 :  12:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I havenít done much with this area of the layout yet. I wanted to wait to complete it until I finished the area behind it so Iím not working over myself.

Iíve been posting more on themodelersforum lately and Iíve been documenting most of my recent work on a blog I started at www.scalemodelworkshop.com

Iíll take a few photos of the layout room progress later and add them here.

-Steve

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 10/01/2019 :  2:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve very nice layout. I just was on your blog nicely done.

Jerry

"And in the end, itís not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

postalkarl
Fireman

Posted - 10/01/2019 :  10:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Steve:

Nice job on the kit so far. Will be following along. Layout looks cool to. Would love to see it.

Karl S.

bandman
Section Hand

Posted - 10/01/2019 :  11:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve,

Thanks for the link to your blog. Having purchased the Pitkin BIS kit years ago and as it continues to sit on my shelf, I appreciated the step by step of your build. Thanks for sharing it.

Horton Monroe

Pennman
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 10/02/2019 :  08:19:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve,

I was on your blog and I am impressed with the step-by-step modeling you put together there. Very nice and easy to follow. It takes a lot of time to write and take pictures, but most helpful for anyone starting out in the hobby. Thanks for sharing your skills.

Your layout will be fabulous once completed. And you will enjoy marveling the time you spent building those fine structures, once it is finished and you are running trains. I would love to see more pictures of your layout. Thanks for the updates. I will be following your progress. Nice modeling.

Rich

Frank Palmer
Fireman

Posted - 10/02/2019 :  08:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Frank Palmer's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Very nice job Steve.

Frank

SteveCuster
Section Hand

Posted - 10/02/2019 :  08:42:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the positive feedback. Iíll try to clean up the layout room and make an updated thread showing the progress over the next few days.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Aladdin General Store in O scale Topic Next Topic: Loading dock height?  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000