Railroad Line Forums - Palmerston Ontario Coal Dock
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 4 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 72 ]  [ Total: 76 ]  [ Newest Member: tillerman1 ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Palmerston Ontario Coal Dock
Previous Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: rusty stumps o scale backwoods water tower Topic Next Topic: Enginehouse for Horace and William Creek
Page: of 12

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 12/23/2016 :  09:08:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks great! This has been a great build thead, including research and the occasional setback.

It's too modern for my layout, but I agree it would be a great kit.

dave

Edited by - deemery on 12/23/2016 10:24:14 AM

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 12/23/2016 :  09:53:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update, Robert. We will continue following along in 2017!

Bruce

Modeling the railroads of the Jersey Highlands in HO and the logging railroads of Pennsylvania in HOn3

Artman
Engine Wiper

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  4:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Artman's Homepage  Reply with Quote

There she sits in a corner of my studio . . . waiting for some carpenters to show up and put the final touches on her

Hi fellas, Talked with Greg Shinny today, he quipped that I fell off the face of the earth with this build but no, I've just been busy with a lot of work related projects.

I'm still busy but I thought I would give those who are interested in this build, a bit of an update.

While the actual build has not moved forward I came across some things I want to put into the diorama . . . such as the Weight Scale . . . Which I found in this book . . .

Trevor Marshal has a wonderful example of this little structure on his website that i will use to help me draw-up, and build mine.

In this next picture I found on line . . . I discovered something I'd not seen before.

Something under the Coal Bin. I suspect that this may be part of the lift mechanism?

Whatever it is I will draw up something and put it under my coal bin as well . . . I have a contact at the Palmerston Museum, I'll see what he has to say about it.

I have to get back to work, but I leave you with these two images . . .

Robert Wanka
http://www.robertwanka.com

jbvb
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  11:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbvb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice research, nice model.

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  11:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to see your thinking about starting up for 2017.

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: rusty stumps o scale backwoods water tower Topic Next Topic: Enginehouse for Horace and William Creek  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-14 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.42 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000