Railroad Line Forums - Eastern Shore Railroad in N Gauge; Take 2
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 3 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 101 ]  [ Total: 104 ]  [ Newest Member: bogeycat99 ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Small Scale Model Railroad Forum
 Eastern Shore Railroad in N Gauge; Take 2
Previous Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Help with z scale track Topic Next Topic: DPM Corner Apothecary - (another) Kitbash
Page: of 19

George D

Premium Member

Posted - 03/19/2017 :  4:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave, here's a video on the Eastern Shore RR that you may not have seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQx2fZEXck&feature=share

George

Grubes
Crew Chief

Posted - 03/24/2017 :  11:06:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks George. Hadn't watched it in a long time. Amazing that the operations are still very similar. I wonder how much longer it will survive.

I appreciate you thinking of me.

Dave

Gary from kent
New Hire

Posted - 04/09/2017 :  06:43:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new to this thread. You have smashed me with your inspirational modelling. What a great shoreline. It really came to life after the grass application went on in the 9th section. Beautifully sparing with the spread of the grass, so often it is overdone.

Love the barnicles on the woodwork. The overall scene has a great use of space to make it look real.

Congratulations

Grubes
Crew Chief

Posted - 04/16/2017 :  10:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Gary, I appreciate your comments. Not much done since my last posting. Hope to start posting some things in the upcoming weeks.

Page: of 19 Previous Topic: Help with z scale track Topic Next Topic: DPM Corner Apothecary - (another) Kitbash  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000