Railroad Line Forums - The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 1 | Guests: 92 ]  [ Total: 94 ]  [ Newest Member: Deano ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Wilholds Decorators Glue? Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge
Page: of 43

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 10/24/2014 :  10:35:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and Andy: My pilot friends all appreciated your #18!

dave

andykins
Fireman

Posted - 10/24/2014 :  12:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit andykins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
whiteboards are remarkable...

TRAINS1941
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 10/30/2014 :  11:15:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nun gets into cab…Cab driver is staring at her..She says “What’s wrong” He says “Sister I always wanted to kiss a nun” She says “Are you single and catholic” He says “yes” They start kissing…..He later starts to cry. She says “What wrong”? He says “I lied I’m married and Jewish” She says “it’s ok my name is Kevin and I’m going to a Halloween party……….

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  01:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I shot a few new photos of my annual "Patio of Terror". No trains involved but still fun. I added several new jack o'lanterns this year. I use artificial pumpkins so I can reuse them every year, also saves on having to carve a bunch at the last minute. A sample photo is attached. You can see the rest here:

http://www.raydunakin.com/Site/Haunted_House.html

Some of the pumpkins:

And here's one of the ghosts I made:

Enjoy!

teaspoon
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  6:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

CieloVistaRy
Fireman

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  10:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Send CieloVistaRy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

Arthur

http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40645

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 11/03/2014 :  12:51:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL!

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 11/04/2014 :  10:57:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two hunters got a pilot to fly them into the Canadian wilderness, where they managed to bag two big Bull Moose. As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only the hunters, their gear and one Moose.

The hunters objected strongly saying, "Last year we shot two, and the pilot let us take them both...and he had exactly the same airplane as yours."
Reluctantly the pilot, not wanting to be outdone by another bush pilot, gave in and everything was loaded.
However, even under full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down, crashing in the wooded wilderness.

Somehow, surrounded by the moose, clothing and sleeping bags, Zbyshek and Vladek survived the crash.
After climbing out of the wreckage, Zbyshek asked, "Any idea where we are?"

Vladek replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

As you think, so will you be.

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 11/14/2014 :  1:25:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Holiday Dinner Party

Funny, but also sadly true.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/TX9EAavxrus

Walt

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 11/14/2014 :  8:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ROTFL!! That was great!

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 11/15/2014 :  10:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was one year where we figured the only thing everyone could consume was water, and some were even suspicious of tap vs bottled water!

dave

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 11/15/2014 :  11:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two ropes walk into a bar, one rope calls the bartender and says "Barkeep, let me get a couple of beers."

The bartender says "I'm sorry, we don't serve ropes in here."

Frustrated, the ropes walk out and, since this was the only bar in town, they thought about it a little while when finally one rope says "I've got an idea!" So he gets himself into a bind and frizzles his ends and walks back into the bar and says "Barkeep, can I get a couple of beers?"

The barkeep says "Sure, but aren't you those same two ropes that came in here earlier?"

The rope answers "Nope, I'm a frayed knot."

As you think, so will you be.

anubis51
Fireman

Posted - 11/16/2014 :  02:46:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Know the best way to trap a Polar Bear?

Firstly, you get a saw and cut a large round hole in the ice, down to water level..

Secondly, you then get some green peas and place them around the circumference of the hole..

Now, when the Polar Bear comes down to take a pea, you kick him in the ice-hole....

(I never said it was new, did I?)

John

Time is the Gauge of Existence

Time is the Gauge of Existence

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 11/16/2014 :  08:32:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by deemery

There was one year where we figured the only thing everyone could consume was water, and some were even suspicious of tap vs bottled water!

dave

And it turns out bottled water is tap water in a lot of cases.

Mike

R.BOUDREAUX
Fireman

Posted - 11/16/2014 :  1:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles

quote:
Originally posted by deemery

dave

And it turns out bottled water is tap water in a lot of cases.

The other day I bought a case of bottled water. Got home, label says 'A product of Canada'. What is the old adage, 'If you go to another country, don't drink the water'. Well, I guess, in this case,(no pun intended), its the other country coming to us. I don't know if the effect will be the same, have not tried it after I read the label.

Who knew.

Rich

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Wilholds Decorators Glue? Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.56 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000