Railroad Line Forums - The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 6 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 101 ]  [ Total: 107 ]  [ Newest Member: Traintinker ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Basswood Corner Posts? Topic Next Topic: Monday morning Lounge 6/5/2017
Page: of 43

mwbpequod
Fireman

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  09:45:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An 86 year old retiree checked in at the hospital with his M.D. For his quarterly check-up.

The doctor asked him how he was feeling.

The 86-year-old said,' Things are great
and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.
So what do you think about that Doc?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute… And then began to tell a story.

"I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.

One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his
Walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male
beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't
shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'. Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said, "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly.

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 05/05/2014 :  02:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I thought this was pretty funny:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/modeltrain-hobby-becomes-modeltrain-habit,197/

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/08/2014 :  2:23:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Guido, has cheated him out of $10,000,000.00. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Guido would hear nothing and would therefore never have to testify in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront Guido about the missing $10 million, he takes along his lawyer, who knows sign language.

The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the money is."

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, Where's the money?

Guido signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Guido's head and says, "Ask him again or I'll kill him!"

The lawyer signs to Guido, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him."

Guido trembles and signs back, "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno's house."

The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"

The lawyer replies, "He says you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."

You gotta love lawyers!!

As you think, so will you be.

Ensign
Fireman

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  5:59:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know this is a serious topic here,I am talking about "Climate Change" again.
I thought I would share this humorous clip from HBO's "Last Week Tonight" with John Oliver with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuGCJJUGsg&list=PLbpi6ZahtOH7h9OULR1AVb4i8zo0ctwEr&feature=share&index=14

Greg Shinnie

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 05/17/2014 :  6:58:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny! Bill Nye against the world.

Dave Mason
D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”~Benjamin Franklin
The 2nd Amendment, America’s 1st Homeland Security

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/20/2014 :  4:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A guy calls home to his wife on a Thursday and says, "Honey, I’ve been asked to fly to Canada with my boss for fishing. We'll be gone for a long weekend, and we'll be staying at a lodge near a river. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion, so could you please pack enough clothes for a 3-day weekend?
“And also would you get out my rod and my tackle box from the attic? We're leaving at 4:30 pm from the office, and I'll swing by the house to pick up my things. Oh, and please pack my new blue silk pajamas and robe. I love you!”
#8232;#8232;The wife thinks this sounds a bit dicey, but, being the good wife, she does exactly what her husband asked; and following the long weekend he comes home a little tired, but, otherwise, looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish? #8232;#8232;
He answers, “Yes, lots of walleyes, some bass, and a few pike -- but why didn't you pack my silk pajamas and robe like I asked you?”#8232;#8232;
The wife replies: "I did, honey -- they're in your tackle box…”

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/31/2014 :  4:05:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Things to do in retirement

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars...watch 'em Slow Down!

2. On all your cheque stubs, write 'For Marijuana'!

3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

5. Sing Along At The Opera.

6. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

7. When Leaving the Zoo, start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

8. Tell Your Children over dinner: 'Due to the economy,we are going to have to let one of you go...

9. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: my favourite.

10. Go to a large Department store’s fitting room, drop your drawers to your ankles and yell out: “THERE IS NO PAPER IN HERE”!

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  12:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is one of the funniest things I've seen on YouTube -- "The Ultimate Dog Tease"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  07:08:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Edited by - Tyson Rayles on 06/03/2014 07:09:56 AM

mwbpequod
Fireman

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  08:05:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rick

Things to do in retirement

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars...watch 'em Slow Down!

2. On all your cheque stubs, write 'For Marijuana'!

3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

5. Sing Along At The Opera.

6. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

7. When Leaving the Zoo, start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

8. Tell Your Children over dinner: 'Due to the economy,we are going to have to let one of you go...

9. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: my favourite.

10. Go to a large Department store’s fitting room, drop your drawers to your ankles and yell out: “THERE IS NO PAPER IN HERE”!

Seems a shame to have to wait until retirement!! OTOH, I know I did #8 years ago, only we didn't one go - told them we had to sell one for medical experimentation......

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  08:31:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hope you get a chuckle out of these

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying
let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.

You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.

I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row!

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers, if you find one, what's your plan?

Walt

wp.lives
New Hire

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  10:50:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two blondes walked into a building.
Now, between the two of them, you'd think one of them would have seen it.

MarkF
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  10:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rick, I love #4, and Walt, I'm going to name my bathroom Jim as well! Between the two, I will feel much more fit in no time!

Mark

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/13/2014 :  09:23:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny! http://ourlighterside.com/2014/05/03/harbor-freight-specials-chucks-blog-readers/

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

jefbar
Section Hand

Posted - 06/13/2014 :  12:34:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can understand you being angry with me, but what could you possibly have against my horse!

Edited by - jefbar on 07/23/2014 5:43:04 PM

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Basswood Corner Posts? Topic Next Topic: Monday morning Lounge 6/5/2017  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.48 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000