Railroad Line Forums - The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 5 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 88 ]  [ Total: 93 ]  [ Newest Member: Deano ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Wilholds Decorators Glue? Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge
Page: of 43

trainmanmarsh
Engine Wiper

Posted - 01/24/2014 :  10:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit trainmanmarsh's Homepage  Send trainmanmarsh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp2MfLCnMtU

great song

Espen

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/28/2014 :  09:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guy finds his house plumbed with beer -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG_wfMK7dko

As you think, so will you be.

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 01/29/2014 :  12:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A violent attack during the Grammy awards:

http://youtu.be/m4luHEVjqKA

Pacbelt
Fireman

Posted - 01/29/2014 :  11:35:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pacbelt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Friends,
There is a serious problem that has plagued most of us for years.....

It has caused rage, injury, and even divorce.....

YOU can help!
A frustrated modeler out there, needs you......
Give NOW!! You can make a difference!!

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 01/29/2014 :  1:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup, I had a spring 'pop' out last week. Called my wife into the workbench and she had it back in on the 2nd try. Kadee does make a tool for installing those springs though. We just used a #11 blade knife.

Dave Mason
D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”~Benjamin Franklin
The 2nd Amendment, America’s 1st Homeland Security

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/31/2014 :  4:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shuffleboard Trick Shots by Billy Mays - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_GODN_prM

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/31/2014 :  4:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Delta's 80's In-Flight Safety Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eduNjwNvcH4

anubis51
Fireman

Posted - 01/31/2014 :  6:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love the Delta Airlines ad.

Especially 'Alf' with his oxygen mask, and the poor guy trying to rewind the tape back into the Cassette....HA HA (Done that!)

John

Time is the Gauge of Existence

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/01/2014 :  07:45:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you liked it John.

How our world would look if you were a bird - http://pixtale.net/2013/12/how-our-world-would-look-if-you-were-a-bird/

nhguy
Fireman

Posted - 02/01/2014 :  3:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit nhguy's Homepage  Send nhguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A Farm Kid Joins the Marines

Dear Ma and Pa,

I am well. Hope you are. Tell Brother Walt and Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before all of the places
are filled.

I was restless at first because you get to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m. But I am getting so I like to sleep late. Tell Walt and Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth
your cot, and shine some things. No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing.

Men got to shave but it is not so bad, there's warm water. Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes,
ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie and other regular food, but tell Walt and Elmer you can always sit by the two city boys that live on coffee. Their food, plus yours, holds you until noon when you get fed again. It's no wonder these city boys can't walk much.

We go on "route marches," which the platoon sergeant says are long walks to harden us. If he thinks so, it's not my place to tell him different. A "route march" is about as
far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys get sore feet and we all ride back in trucks.

The sergeant is like a school teacher. He nags a lot. The Captain is like the school board. Majors and colonels just ride around and frown. They don't bother you none.

This next will kill Walt and Elmer with laughing. I keep getting medals for shooting. I don't know why. The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk head and don't move, and it ain't shooting at you like the Higgett boys at home. All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it. You don't even load your own cartridges. They come in boxes.

Then we have what they call hand-to-hand combat training. You get to wrestle with them city boys. I have to be real careful though, they break real easy. It ain't like fighting
with that ole bull at home. I'm about the best they got in this except for that Tug Jordan from over in Silver Lake . I only beat him once. He joined up the same time as me, but I'm only 5'6" and 130 pounds and he's 6'8" and near 300 pounds dry.

Be sure to tell Walt and Elmer to hurry and join before other fellers get onto this setup and come stampeding in.

Your loving daughter,

Alice

Bill Shanaman
New Haven RR
Hartford Division
in Colorado.

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/02/2014 :  09:47:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You Won't Be Able To Stop Watching This - Over 240 Incredible HD Clips - http://lilhub.com/you-won-t-be-able-to-stop-watching-this-over-240-incredible-hd-clips

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 02/03/2014 :  8:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A lot of news sites have ads that are automatically correlated to the topic of the news item -- but it doesn't always work out the way it's supposed to. A couple days ago I was reading an online news article about someone who was arrested after dumping parts of a human body along a highway in Texas. Got a pop-up ad for an auto shop with the heading, "Searching for body parts?"

Rusty Stumps
Fireman

Posted - 02/04/2014 :  1:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rusty Stumps's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you are having a bad day at work, READ THIS and be thankful for your job.

Walt

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 02/05/2014 :  2:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is for all the grandfathers out there.

Last week, I took my grandchildren to a restaurant....
My six-year-old grand-son asked if he could say grace.

As we bowed our heads he said, "God is good, God is great. Thank you for the food,
and I would even thank you more if Grandpa gets us ice cream for dessert.
And liberty and justice for all! Amen!"

Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby, I heard a woman remark,
"That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't even know how to pray.
Asking God for ice cream! Why, I never!"

Hearing this, my grand-son burst into tears and asked me, "Did I do it wrong? Is God mad at me?"

As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job, and God was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table.

He winked at my grand-son and said, "I happen to know that God thought that was a great prayer."

"Really?" my grand-son asked.

"Cross my heart," the man replied.

Then, in a theatrical whisper, he added (indicating the woman whose remark
had started this whole thing), "Too bad she never asks God for ice cream.
A little ice cream is good for the soul sometimes."

Naturally, I bought my grand-children ice cream at the end of the meal.
My grand-son stared at his for a moment, and then did something I will remember the
rest of my life.

He picked up his sundae and, without a word, walked over and placed it in front of the woman.

With a big smile he told her,

"Here, this is for you. Shove it up your ass you grouchy old *****! "

Touches the heart doesn't it?

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 02/06/2014 :  09:40:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Newfoundland Department of Employment claimed a boat owner wasn't paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent to St. John's to investigate him.

GOVT AGENT: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them."

Boat Owner: "Well, there's Clarence, my hired hand; he's been with me for three years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board. Then there's the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of Lamb's rum and a dozen Labatt Lite every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally."

GOVT AGENT: "That's the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one."

Boat Owner: "That'll be me. What'd you want to know?"

Dave Mason
D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”~Benjamin Franklin
The 2nd Amendment, America’s 1st Homeland Security

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Wilholds Decorators Glue? Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.75 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000