Railroad Line Forums - The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 4 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 107 ]  [ Total: 111 ]  [ Newest Member: Csarnick ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Basswood Corner Posts? Topic Next Topic: Monday morning Lounge 6/5/2017
Page: of 43

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 01/10/2014 :  4:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So now we know all the heat was stolen by the Canadians and that's why the US side froze.

Dave Mason
D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”~Benjamin Franklin
The 2nd Amendment, America’s 1st Homeland Security

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/11/2014 :  10:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lions - The New Endangered Species? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNCzSfv4hX8#t=777

As you think, so will you be.

Pennman
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 01/12/2014 :  10:14:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a scratchbuilder's nightmare for sure!
This video is on the weather channel, and after viewing it, I had to share it with you.

http://www.weather.com/video/watch-building-collapse-during-storm-43240?collid=/weather/twc-weather

Rich

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/16/2014 :  3:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Devil Baby Prank - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRcLnwPXGEU#t=46

Ray Dunakin
Fireman

Posted - 01/16/2014 :  11:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ray Dunakin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A hilarious example of the effect of changing terminology:

http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/136/

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/19/2014 :  10:59:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A group of 15 year old boys discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at the McDonald's next to Captain Jack's Seafood Grille, because they only had six dollars among them, they could ride their bikes and that cute girl in Social Studies, lives on the same street and they might see her.

Ten years later, the group of now 25 year old guys discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille, because the beer was cheap, the bar had free snacks, the house band was good, there was no cover charge and there were lots of cute girls.

Ten years later, at 35 years of age, the group discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was decided they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille, because the booze was good, it was near their gym and, if they went late enough, there wouldn't be too many whiny little kids.

Ten years later, at 45, the group discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille, because the martinis were big and the waitresses wore tight pants.

Ten years later, now 55, the group discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille, because the prices were reasonable, they have a nice wine list and fish is good for your cholesterol.

Ten years later, at 65 years of age, the group discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille, because the lighting was good and they have an early bird special.

Ten years later, at 75 years of age, the group discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille, because the food was not too spicy and the restaurant was handicapped accessible.

Ten years later, at 85 years of age, the group discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille, because they had never been there before.

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/19/2014 :  11:05:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wounded Knee, 1890 – 1973 in photos - http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2014/01/02/wounded-knee-1890-1973-photos/6496/

nhguy
Fireman

Posted - 01/19/2014 :  2:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit nhguy's Homepage  Send nhguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fly Lutheran Airlines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=KakIacaDyCI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKakIacaDyCI%26feature%3Dshare&app=desktop

Bill Shanaman
New Haven RR
Hartford Division
in Colorado.

fireman93514
Crew Chief

Posted - 01/19/2014 :  8:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those are some dramatic shots Rick.

jaynjay
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 01/20/2014 :  09:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit jaynjay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rick

Wounded Knee, 1890 – 1973 in photos - http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2014/01/02/wounded-knee-1890-1973-photos/6496/

Being of Indian heritage, I don't find the humor in this presentation. I think it should be in another place other than the joke page

John

Edited by - jaynjay on 01/20/2014 7:23:27 PM

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/20/2014 :  09:11:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaynjay

quote:
Originally posted by Rick

Being of Indiana heritage, I don't find the humor in this presentation. I think it should be in another place other than the joke page

If you read the title of this thread carefully you'll see that it's also for videos and pictures of all types.
Go back through all the pages and you'll see what I mean.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

jaynjay
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 01/20/2014 :  7:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit jaynjay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.boredpanda.com/must-see-historic-moments/

John

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 01/21/2014 :  10:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice photos John....I like that last one of Sweden changing from left to right side driving.

Dave Mason
D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”~Benjamin Franklin
The 2nd Amendment, America’s 1st Homeland Security

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/24/2014 :  8:50:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree Dave, those were some good photos John posted.

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 01/24/2014 :  8:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And if you think lawyers don't have hearts. Read the best lawyer story of all time...bar none.

The United Way realized that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful lawyer.

So a United Way volunteer paid the lawyer a visit in his lavish office.

The volunteer opened the meeting by saying, 'Our research shows that even though your annual income is over two million dollars, you don't give a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give something back to your community through the United Way ?'

The lawyer thinks for a minute and says, 'First, did your research also show you that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to pay?'

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, 'Uh... no, I didn't know that.'

'Secondly,' says the lawyer, 'did it show that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children?

The stricken United Way rep begins to stammer an apology, but is cut off again.

'Thirdly, did your research also show you that my sister's husband died in a dreadful car accident, leaving her penniless with a mortgage and three children, one of whom is disabled and another that has learning disabilities requiring an array of private tutors?'

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, says, 'I'm so sorry. I had no idea.'

And the lawyer says, 'So, if I didn't give any money to them, what makes you think I'd give any to you?

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Basswood Corner Posts? Topic Next Topic: Monday morning Lounge 6/5/2017  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.62 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000