Railroad Line Forums - The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 69 ]  [ Total: 71 ]  [ Newest Member: Deano ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Wilholds Decorators Glue? Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge
Page: of 43

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  6:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All under the age of 16, brothers Jonny, Robbie and Tommy Mizzone are from New Jersey, a US state that's better known for the rock of Bruce Springsteen than the bluegrass of Earl Scruggs. Nonetheless, the siblings began performing bluegrass covers, as well as their own compositions, at a young age. Here, they play three dazzling songs in three different keys, passing the lead back and forth from fiddle to banjo to guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB8UTheTR7s

As you think, so will you be.

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  6:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent bluegrass Rick. Now THIS would be under my Favorite Music thread.

Dave Mason
D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”~Benjamin Franklin
The 2nd Amendment, America’s 1st Homeland Security

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  8:31:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honda ad: http://now.msn.com/honda-hands-commercial-goes-viral

teaspoon
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  9:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's something that I'd like to see Justin Verlander try: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVeo6QMcbW4&feature=em-hot

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 07/22/2013 :  5:05:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A gynecologist retires and decides to pursue a hobby. He decides to go to the local community college and take a class on automotive-tuning and engine repair. After 6 weeks of classes he takes the final exam which is involves rebuilding a car engine. When he gets his final grades he notices that he gets 150 out of a possible 100 points.

Confused, he calls the community college and asks for his teacher. He asks his teacher how it was possible that he got 150 points out of 100 and that it must be a typo. The teacher explains, "That it's no typo. The score was divided up into two parts: Theoretical and Practical. For the theoretical you were asked to describe how to take apart and put together an engine and you got 50 points out of a possible 50. For the practical, you had to actually take apart the engine and put it all back together. Again 50 out of 50."

"So where did the 150 come from?"

"The additional 50 points was for doing it all through the exhaust pipe."

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 07/22/2013 :  7:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Mike

mwbpequod
Fireman

Posted - 07/24/2013 :  09:06:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The factories of the future will be staffed by 2 - a man and a dog.

The man will be there to take of the dog and the dog will be there to keep the man from touching anything.

railphotog
Fireman

Posted - 07/24/2013 :  3:31:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit railphotog's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Bob Boudreau
My model railroad photography website:
http://sites.google.com/site/railphotog/

Orionvp17
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 07/24/2013 :  3:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wolf in sheep's clothing?

Pete
in Michigan

mwbpequod
Fireman

Posted - 07/25/2013 :  07:57:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a convent in Ireland, the 98-year-old Mother Superior lay dying.

The nuns gathered around her bed trying to make her last journey comfortable. They tried giving her warm milk to drink but she refused it.

One of the nuns took the glass back to the kitchen. Then, remembering a bottle of Irish Whiskey that had been received as a gift the previous Christmas, she opened it and poured a generous amount into the warm milk.

Back at Mother Superior's bed, they held the glass to her lips. The frail nun drank a little, then a little more and before they knew it, she had finished the whole glass down to the last drop.

As her eyes brightened, the nuns thought it would be a good opportunity to have one last talk with their spiritual leader...

"Mother," the nuns asked earnestly, "Please give us some of your wisdom before you leave!"

She raised herself up in bed on one elbow, looked at them and said:

"DON'T SELL THAT COW."

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 07/25/2013 :  2:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
6 Everyday Things That Look Completely Insane in Slow Motion - http://www.cracked.com/article_20524_6-everyday-things-that-look-completely-insane-in-slow-motion.html#ixzz2a5Dlc154

mwbpequod
Fireman

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  07:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An Ode to the Dawn

I woke up early this morning.
The earth lay cool and still, when suddenly a tiny bird perched on my window sill.
He sang a song so lovely, so carefree, and so happy that slowly all my trouble began to slip away.
He sang of far off places of laughter and of fun that it seemed that his very trilling brought up the morning sun.

I stirred beneath the covers and crept slowly out of bed.
Then I gently shut the window and crushed his little head.

I'm not a morning person.............

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 07/31/2013 :  12:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An Arizona Highway Patrol officer stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

'Fred,' he replies.

'Fred w...hat?' the officer asks.

'Just Fred,' the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood, thinks he might just give the biker a break, and write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.

The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. 'Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?'

The biker replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me.' I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades. When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD.

"After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS. Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.

"Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD.
Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I am Just Fred."

The officer walked away in tears, laughing.

Ensign
Fireman

Posted - 08/12/2013 :  4:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check out this amazing satellite imagery, of the changing seasons on our planet.

http://youtu.be/kSNbLYHRrU8

Greg Shinnie

jimdad1
Engine Wiper

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  10:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is Sex Work?

A USMC Officer was about to start the morning briefing to all of his staff.

While waiting for the coffee machine to finish its brewing, the officer decided to pose a question to all assembled.
He explained that his wife had been a bit frisky the night before, and therefore he failed to get his usual amount of sound sleep.

He posed the question; "How much of the act of sex is "work," and how much is "pure pleasure"?

A Captain chimed in with a 75-25% in favour of 'work'.

A Lieutenant said it was probably about 50-50%.

A Warrant-Officer responded with a 25-75% in favour of 'pleasure', depending upon his state of inebriation at the time.

There being no consensus, the Officer turned to the private who was in charge of making the coffee.
What was HIS opinion?
Without any hesitation, the young private responded,
"Sir, it has to be 100% pleasure, Sir."
The Officer seemed a little surprised and as you might guess, asked, "And why is that, soldier"?

"Well, Sir, if there was any work involved, the officers would have me doing it for them, Sir".

The room fell silent.
God Bless the enlisted man.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Wilholds Decorators Glue? Topic Next Topic: Thursday morning lounge  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.7 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000