Railroad Line Forums - The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 4 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 60 ]  [ Total: 64 ]  [ Newest Member: Csarnick ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 The Video, Pics, Joke and Misc. Thread
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Basswood Corner Posts? Topic Next Topic: Monday morning Lounge 6/5/2017
Page: of 43

jaynjay
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/13/2013 :  08:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit jaynjay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rick,
That was a good test!! I tried breezing through the test and found myself answering some wrong...after the first too pages, I got to think that this test was too easy.....it's not

John

mabloodhound
Fireman

Posted - 06/13/2013 :  09:53:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This video is worth watching to see how they actually make those TV ads.
NS new video: http://scenios.com/v/7f10adb89e16a145
The actual ad is at the end of the video.

Dave Mason
D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”~Benjamin Franklin
The 2nd Amendment, America’s 1st Homeland Security

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 06/13/2013 :  1:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really neat stuff Dave, thanks for the post!

Mike

Spikre
Engine Wiper

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  2:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

50s Car Quiz:
got 100% !!!
but then was a child of the 50s !
growing up in a Studey similar to Col Hal's didnt hurt either.
Spikre

Spikre

Edited by - Spikre on 06/14/2013 2:40:38 PM

Carrie Creek
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  2:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rick, Great car quiz. Is 85% good? The early 50's I didn't do well on as I'm a 49er

Phil Z
POR (press on regardless)

Mainframer
Engine Wiper

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  5:15:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
94% so missed a couple. Lots of car memories there and a good mind tester. Beat you there Phil, but then I am older. Tom

Carrie Creek
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  6:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tom, remember when we would compete as to who would be able to tell which car was which the fartherest away?

Phil Z
POR (press on regardless)

Pennman
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/24/2013 :  5:27:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On the car quiz, I got 85%, (41 right out of 50). That's good for me, as I was born in 1950, and my Father owned a garage, and always made them "sweet runners" that lasted for a long time, so he didn't buy to many back then.

Rich

teaspoon
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  9:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Humor. It is a difficult concept. It is not logical.

teaspoon
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  9:55:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

MarkF
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  12:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident.

The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting they began to wonder; Could they possibly get married in Heaven?

When St. Peter arrived they asked him if they could get married in Heaven. St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out," and he left.

The couple sat and waited for an answer... For a couple of months.

While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons. If they were allowed to get married in Heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all? "What if it doesn't work?

Are we stuck in Heaven together forever?"

Another month passed St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informed the couple, "You can get married in Heaven."

"Great!" said the couple. "But we were just wondering; what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground.

"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple.

"OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted. "It took me 3 months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea of how long it'll take to find a lawyer?"

Mark

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  8:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two military related videos that have been making the rounds the last week or two.
1. Rep Tammy Duckworth, disabled Iraq war veteran, takes on a guy who hurt his foot in West Point Prep Academy and now claims service related disability preference for government contracts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPOKm20wP4s Be sure to see the first comment on this video, too.

2. Australian Army General addresses his Army on their sex scandals: http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/political-news/army-shamed-by-sex-videos-20130613-2o79z.html

Frankly, I wouldn't want either of these people chewing on any part of my body.

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

deemery
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  9:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From a friend earlier today:

A woman in a supermarket is following a grandfather and his badly behaved 3-year-old
grandson. It's obvious to her that he has his hands full with the child screaming for candy
in the candy aisle, cookies in the cookie aisle and for fruit, cereal and soda in the other aisles.

Meanwhile, Grandpa is working his way around, saying in a controlled voice, "Easy William, we won't
be long. . . easy, boy."

Another outburst and she hears the grandpa calmly say: "It's okay, William, just a couple
more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, boy."

At the checkout, the little terror is throwing items out of the cart and Grandpa says again in a controlled
voice, "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes, stay cool, William."

Very impressed, the woman goes outside where the grandfather is loading his groceries and the
boy into the car. She says to the elderly man, "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there.
I don't know how you did it. That whole time you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and
disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying 'things would be okay.' William is very lucky to have you as his grandpa."

"Thanks," said the grandpa, "but I'm William. This little bastard's name is Kevin."

dave

Modeling 1890s (because the voices in my head told me to)

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  4:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Magic concrete absorbs gallons of water - http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=2&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod#/video/7fc65e20-e297-4276-be76-271673e6a97d

But where does the water go?

As you think, so will you be.

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 06/30/2013 :  07:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Delightful Helicopter Pilot Rescues Kid's RC Plane From Treetop - http://jalopnik.com/delightful-helicopter-pilot-rescues-kids-rc-plane-from-573664831

WARNING - There are few F bombs in the video. Don't watch if you don't want to hear it or turn your volume down if you don't want others to hear it.
Definitely worth watching though.

As you think, so will you be.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Basswood Corner Posts? Topic Next Topic: Monday morning Lounge 6/5/2017  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.47 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000