Railroad Line Forums - 2012 Colorado Rail Fair
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 6 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 103 ]  [ Total: 109 ]  [ Newest Member: Traintinker ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Rail Events
 2012 Colorado Rail Fair
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Last Open House for GATSME‏ Topic Next Topic: MORRISTOWN & ERIE RR ANNOUNCES 110TH ANNIVERSARY  

nhguy
Fireman

Posted - 05/16/2012 :  2:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit nhguy's Homepage  Send nhguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Colorado Rail Fair:
August 11th and 12th, Colorado Rail Fair, Colorado State University, Occhiato Center Pueblo, Colorado

9 am- 5 pm. Admission $5.00, children 12 and under free w/adult.

Operating Layouts, Sales Tables, Manufactures, Clinics and much more. Sponsor, PMRA.

We still have plenty of room for vendors and layouts if your interested. The contact person is John Denny for table and space information.

Bill Shanaman
PMRA President
Sugar City, CO.
Bill Shanaman
New Haven RR
Hartford Division
in Colorado.

hon3_rr
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 05/16/2012 :  10:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bill,
I'll see you there. Looking forward to a good showing and I last I heard the slim-rails club was going to do both the On3 and HOn3 modular set-up's. If I understand it correctly, there will also be a separate room for clinics. Currently I'm planning on presenting some hands-on kit building and weathering clinics as well as coloring wood/structures with pastel chalks. I also know that there may be some clinics on how to make scale yucca plants and sage brush.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone, so make sure to stop by and say "Hi".

-- KP --
Life is to short to build all of the models I want to.

nhguy
Fireman

Posted - 05/17/2012 :  01:55:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit nhguy's Homepage  Send nhguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK Kris, Don't be shy. We'll meet up. There are some good clinics I believe we have planned.

Bill Shanaman
New Haven RR
Hartford Division
in Colorado.

nhguy
Fireman

Posted - 07/24/2012 :  2:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit nhguy's Homepage  Send nhguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Colorado Rail fair is fast approaching. There are still some vendor tables available. If you have items of any scale you want to sell, contact me of John Denny and we will get a vendor registration emailed to you. You do not have to be a licensed vendor. You can sell your own items. No city sales tax this year as we are out of the city limits at the Pueblo campus of CSU.

If your not a vendor why not set aside some family time or your own time and enjoy the show if your in the area. Model train exhibits, modular groups, manufacturers and area railroad museums will be there. We also have two days of open clinics from weathering to building structures.

Bill Shanaman
New Haven RR
Hartford Division
in Colorado.

hon3_rr
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 07/17/2013 :  5:55:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bill,
I have a couple of models which I want to get judged for NMRA merit awards in 'structures'. I was unable to take the models to Albuquerque for the regional meet due to space constraints for the clinics I presented.

Are you guys going to have a contest, and if so, is it possible to get a couple of models judged?

BTW... I'm considering adding a new clinic to my hands-on clinics. This would be on creating "Fading Paint on Wood". Do you think that would be of interest to the folks in your neck of the woods?

Thanks in advance.

-- KP --
Life is to short to build all of the models I want to.

Edited by - hon3_rr on 07/17/2013 6:00:52 PM

Previous Topic: Last Open House for GATSME‏ Topic Next Topic: MORRISTOWN & ERIE RR ANNOUNCES 110TH ANNIVERSARY  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000