Railroad Line Forums - Red Bird Taxi's - In 'O'
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 91 ]  [ Total: 93 ]  [ Newest Member: jfields ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Mike Chambers' Craftsman's Corner
 Red Bird Taxi's - In 'O'
Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: banta modelworks hillside water tower kitbash Topic Next Topic: More New Construction on the F&SM RR
Page: of 6

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  8:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well 8pm seems like a good enough time stamp to start the build, so here go's....

Yes, I'm bored again and have a couple of spare days while I await supplies with nothing to do.

So, I raked the leaves, mopped the floors, did the dishes, worked my way through a six pack and even finished the laundry, so now what ??

The next phase of Blue Sky is in the mailmans hands, which means two days away, O'Neills is awaiting a delivery before progress can be made...

hmmmm a quickie build... and this one is going to stay a quick build.... an upscale of FOS Red Bird Taxi to 'O'...

Edited by - UKGuy on 01/04/2011 8:56:18 PM

Philip
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  8:59:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Philip's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Relax & have another cold one!

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  9:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Too late, coffee in one hand exacto in the other.........

dgjj
Engine Wiper

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  9:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit dgjj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
just make sure you put the right one to your mouth , otherwise could be a bit of a problem.
will watch the build with the usual envy.
cheers
Dave

again the misnamed
http://modelrailroadscratchbuilder.wordpress.com/

desertdrover
Engineer

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  9:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well if your start time stamp is 8PM, than I can look forward to your Red Bird Taxi project done by 8AM. See it in the morning Karl!

Louis
Pacific Northwest Logging in the East Coast

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  9:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dgjj

just make sure you put the right one to your mouth , otherwise could be a bit of a problem.
will watch the build with the usual envy.
cheers
Dave

Envy? go grab a cereal box and join in, it shouldnt take us too long, it aint exactly a complimicated structure....

Maybe Louis, maybe....

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  9:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dang it, forgot the pic....

Ensign
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  9:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karl, I am starting to think you are wound up way to tight.How about I build this one for you and you sit back and relax and watch. Before you explode or something.

Greg Shinnie

Orionvp17
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  10:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign

Karl, I am starting to think you are wound up way to tight.How about I build this one for you and you sit back and relax and watch. Before you explode or something.

Greg Shinnie

Greg may have a point!

Pete
watching Karl's progress with envy
in Michigan

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  10:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd take you up on the offer Greg.... but .... sit back? relax? watch? too much of that going on already....

8 coats of red in three shades and two shades of grey.... man I despise red paint, ... why couldnt it have been called blue bird, or white bird, even yellow.... they all 'peel' so nicely.... oh well, maybe drybrushing and washes can fix it up a bit better later.....

Karl.A

BigLars
Engineer

Premium Member

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  10:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the straight jacket ready just incase Man you are on a mission Karl!

My current build:
http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50375

Ensign
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  10:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of birds....I found all of these dead birds on one of my dioramas this morning.
What is going on?

The least i can do is provide you with some humour.

Greg Shinnie

Edited by - Ensign on 01/04/2011 10:55:29 PM

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  10:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Parrots????

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  10:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you find a dead bunny in the casserole pot thats the time to start worrying.............

UKGuy
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  11:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit UKGuy's Homepage  Send UKGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Red Bird Greg RED not dead..... besides dont you think I've got enough to think about dealing with my stalker than to worry about the health of your feathered friends.......

"Maybe they're just sleeping".....

Karl.A

Ensign
Fireman

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  11:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karl, you have been so busy you have not been watching the news, have you. That parrot is not dead....He's resting.

Greg

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: banta modelworks hillside water tower kitbash Topic Next Topic: More New Construction on the F&SM RR  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000