Railroad Line Forums - Error when searching
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 4 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 290 ]  [ Total: 294 ]  [ Newest Member: SandersReview ]
 All Forums
 Railroad Line Administrative Forums
 Administrative Posts
 Error when searching
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Unable to access forum most of Memorial Day Topic Next Topic: posted in wrong place  

berraf
New Hire

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  03:01:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit berraf's Homepage  Click to see berraf's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The last days I've got this message when searching the forum:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e31'
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout expired
/forum/search.asp, line 377

How come?
And is there anything I can do about it?
My modular N-scale layout, South Eastern Railroad

nalmeida
Fireman

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  04:58:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit nalmeida's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You have to narrow down your search, choose to search in just one of the forums at a time. The search function of the forum is a bit limited so I suggest using google and limit the search to the railroad-line.com domain.

jatravia
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  06:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Must be a new guy ... ! Using Google is the best way to do big searches around here. Another way to search using the built in search feature is to search by subject only.

Joe <><

Dutchman
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  08:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Berraf,

As Nelson and Joe have mentioned, using Google is a better alternative. Here is a link on how to do that: http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10338

Bruce

Previous Topic: Unable to access forum most of Memorial Day Topic Next Topic: posted in wrong place  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000