Railroad Line Forums - Nantahala Midland V 3.0
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 78 ]  [ Total: 78 ]  [ Newest Member: Deano ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Forums
 Small Scale Model Railroad Forum
 Nantahala Midland V 3.0
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Help with z scale track Topic Next Topic: Eastern Shore Railroad in N Gauge; Take 2
Page: of 101

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 05/11/2013 :  4:55:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Catt!

Mike

Frank Palmer
Fireman

Posted - 05/11/2013 :  5:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Frank Palmer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mike your new addition looks great. Right at home with the rest of your layout.

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 05/11/2013 :  9:21:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Frank!

Mike

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 10/04/2013 :  6:24:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well after 5 months I'm finally getting started on phase 3.

Mike

acousticco
Fireman

Posted - 10/04/2013 :  8:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit acousticco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Excellent! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. That's a nice long run.

-Cody

jbvb
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 10/04/2013 :  8:14:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbvb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Portentous - the Rubicon is being bridged!

Rick
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 10/04/2013 :  8:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go Mike GO.

As you think, so will you be.

Catt
Fireman

Posted - 10/04/2013 :  11:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Catt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bout dadburned time you got your butt in gear.Looking like a good (re)start there buddy.

Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
100% Michigan made

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  07:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys, I shoulda added that it's 8' x 1'. The first appox. 5 foot will be a river crossing and the last 3 foot will be staging if everything goes according to plan.

Mike

Frank Palmer
Fireman

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  09:13:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Frank Palmer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mike are you sure you got permission for the R/W on phase 3? Your water portion may be going thru troubled waters blocking off the view.

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  1:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Frank, there isn't a view of anything except tree trunks out those windows. Underneath will have to stay open so the windows can be opened in the summertime for ventilation (something that wasn't needed this year as we had no summer).

Mike

LynnB
Fireman

Premium Member

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  9:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike its nice to see your moving along to phase 3. I need to quit thinking so big and slim down my ideas.
Summer is just about done for me which means riding season is about a done and the shed I'm building is pretty much done so I will be getting back to one of my favorite hobbies.

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 10/06/2013 :  09:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Lynn! I used to try to fill a whole room at once but would then get bogged down and things would grind to a halt. This time I'm building one section at a time which gives me a finished and operating RR while I work on the next section. Also if I ever move they are made to be taken apart so no chain saw is required!

Mike

Tyson Rayles

Premium Member

Posted - 10/06/2013 :  8:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Starting to rough out the trackage and where the bridge will go. The two track staging yard will be in the far right corner leaving me about 5 feet to do a river crossing. The one pic shows where I have started to rough out the river bank for the great plywood river as it flows thru the wide blue foam plains.

Mike

Catt
Fireman

Posted - 10/06/2013 :  11:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Catt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looking good Mike.One thing I miss on the Onandaga sub is water.I need to add at least a puddle somewhere.

Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
100% Michigan made

Page: of 101 Previous Topic: Help with z scale track Topic Next Topic: Eastern Shore Railroad in N Gauge; Take 2  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-17 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.47 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000